How far down does USC fall after losing to Arizona State this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 11, 2004.

?

How far does USC drop with a loss?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2004.
  1. Remains #1

12 vote(s)
    31.6%

1 vote(s)
    2.6%

7 vote(s)
    18.4%

6 vote(s)
    15.8%

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. #6 (behind all other undefeated teams)

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. BB

BB Founding Member

I completely understand what you are saying - it just bothers me to no end that Utah has entered the almost sacred ranks of College Football's Top 10 mainly because they are the 2004 version of the "BCS Buster" and that gives them a ticket to flirt with the big boys as the season goes on while teams like Wisconsin (6-0), Oklahoma State (5-0), and Arizona State (5-0) have to fight an uphill battle both in their matchups on the field and with the polls.

It's rediculous to have Utah in the Top 10 with so many undefeated BCS Conference teams who play schedules with some damn muscle...

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Utah should not yet be in the top 10, they are not up in that echelon yet. They have beat one team so far, A & M.

And I think if USC losses to A. State they will drop to the 6 or 7 because of their close wins finally costing them votes. I really believe that is why UGA dropped so far also.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

You guaranteed Randall was washed up too. :dis:

Did you pick Georgia over Tenn? Cant remember how you went on that one. I'd look it up but it isn't worth it. you'd be smart to not be so "dead right" all the time. When you do that, you usually wind up on the other end of the stick.