How far will LSU Geaux?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 14, 2006.

?

How far will LSU Geaux?

1. National Champions

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Lose in National Championship Game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Final Four

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Elite Eight

14 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Sweet Sixteen

21 vote(s)
    37.5%
  6. Two and BBQ

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. One and Done

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I felt the same way. Ultimately I feel LSU can compete with Duke in the sweet sixteen. If they get through that, I feel they can get to the final four. Beyond that though, I am not certain. So I selected Final Four.

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I really feel that LSU can compete with anyone in the tourney. It almost feels like football where everyone knows that we "CAN" win, but "WILL" we?

Make no mistake... WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I agree for the most part. I feel that the team may wear out as they advance in the tourney though. Well, specifically Thomas and D-Mitch. If they can stay somewhat healthy though, then the championship is the limit.

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

National Champions

5. TigerTime

TigerTime Founding Member

If we make it to the Sweet 16, and if we play Duke, I cannot see us winning. I know we have the match ups, but you still have to consider coaching. Brady vs. Coach "K"?? I just don't see the upset. Hopefully I am wrong.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

The run will extend past Iona (LSU win by 10) as long as TT can hang!

If he goes out, LSU goes down against Syracuse. He's the key & everyone knows it. Syracuse may even try to take him out early. If I were the Syracuse coach, I'd stick a hatchetman on him and hoit him early and often.

If he can hang and shoot FTs, LSU wins and gets to play Duke ... Sweet 16 and the end of the dream ... Brady can't coach with K (He's a mini-meee that has to stand on a stool and leap just to grab K's nuts) and LSU's depth can't touch Duke's roster

There's nothing wrong with losing to a likely National Champ. If by some stroke of divine luck*, LSU outcoaches & upsets K's bunch (maybe Brady can hire George Costanza to consult during games & give OPPOSITE advice, lol) ...

*Then that would leave a worn out LSU crew w/out quality depth against who ... in the Elite 8 ... Nahhhh, never happen ... Dreams & miracles

7. JerryOdom

JerryOdom Founding Member

Sweet 16.