How good is Coach Fran?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by J_Oats, Nov 14, 2002.

1. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

For starters, the only thing you can be referring to..

about TCU would be the twins who accused Fran of racism, which charge was heard and discredited. Second, there's no player on the roster who was paid or is being paid anything. The NCAA took two long years to satisfy themselves of that, and they turned over every rock they could find. IF they'd had the slightest inkling of it, you can bet they would have charged it. It's unfair to the boys to sling charges at them that weren't brought by the NCAA. And spare me any suggestion that you have some "pipeline of special knowledge" that the NCAA doesn't. That whole line of malarkey is just a poor loser's excuse. For the "boy" part, I've watched a lot of decades of football - I was a student at UA when Coach Bryant returned. Finally, why would I want to email you directly, considering your remarks to date?

2. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Re: Re: Well, you obviously didn't pay attention..

Sully, english is a beautiful language. There are some night classes that could really give you an edge on these message boards.

Next:

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Perhaps my words were too harsh.

We of the Gallic race are rarely upbeat in defeat. Perhaps my post above arises too much from the somberness of my mood today. I will try to be more upbeat.

Let's give the coaches and team a fresh start for the final two games of the season. Let's see if they show us some inspired football for the rest of November.

Let's see if we can go 3-1 in November.

As always: You have got to Fight with the Heart of a Tiger.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's what I'm talking about. You're a good man Jean LaFitte. It just rubbed me the wrong way. The last thing our Tigers need now is for the fans to be piling on.

5. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Amen Jean Lafitte, dust yourself off and get over yesterday and go beat up a Reb and then skin a Hawg. ;)