How good is Skip Bertman?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ken Ross, Mar 4, 2004.

1. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

From reading various interviews and articles about Emmert and Bertman, the one thing that keeps popping out at me is their desire for, and expectation of excellence in every aspect of LSU.

The goals and expectations of the leaders matter. Many people and institutions don't demand excellence. If you don't demand excellence you won't ever achieve excellence. If you don't know where you want to go you'll never get there. If your goals are low so too will be your achievements. The leaders at LSU have set their goals high and the results are clear.

We have a Chancellor who understands what excellence on the field can do for the academic side of the university and we have a proven Winner in Bertman who demands excellence from everyone involved in LSU athletics. The future looks very bright.

2. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

I graduated from LSU in 2001. Before Emmert came along, I had not clue who our Chancellor was. Emmert does a good job of making his presence felt letting people know that things are constantly being done to improve LSU. He's there in our defense and there in our triumphs.