How I remember the King of Pop

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Jul 9, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

enablers? you are the one defending the enablers, if he did do anything it was the parents of that kid who enabled, not anyone on here. You can't get past the fact that someone that is different from you must be doing something wrong. We cant prove it, but dammit, GUILTY!! YouTube - Uncle Ruckus - GUILTY

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah whenever i wonder how could anyone be so stupid to be so blinded and leave their own kids with a pervert, i can think of this thread.

the fact so many can be star-struck about him simply from his music goes w/o saying what you would do in his presence. explains the juries as well.

clears things up pretty well in that perspective. i understand the pressing desire to want to believe he was just a bit odd but it overlooks his pressing desire to masturbate your young child. boys only club.

3. UPTTiger

UPTTiger Founding Member

Dave Chappelle said it best, "He made Thriller..."

4. LaSalleAve

i never said crap about his music. i'm looking at the court case, as if it were you on that stand. if you were an attorney presenting your case to a grand jury, you would get laughed out of court. that is of course unless you are the 13 year old all grown up now, which from the way you have defended the parents of this kid and the kid himself, doesn't sound like much of a stretch.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no but remember you called me a hater thinking I didnt like the guy when in fact it was the exact opposite yet actually read all of the testimony.

you keep clicking your heels, dorothy. michael was just looking for his missing parent's affection, nothing more.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Okay peeps, time to clear this up. At the end of a trial it is either Guilty or Not Guilty. BIG BIG Difference between innocent and not guilty. Again, perfect example is the juice. Found "NOT GUILTY" but miles away from innocent.

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

i decided to pay tribute to the king of pop by purchasing a pet monkey with an inflamed anus.

1 person likes this.
  8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

UPDATE ON CHIMP:

Chimp likes cucumbers and making faces? Hmmmm....:huh:

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sounds familiar . . .

1 person likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

ok its been a long day and i don't understand what you just said. we will have to agree to disagree on this one. you think i'm some star struck michael jackson fan, and i'm really not, i just don't believe in saying things about a dead guy who was never proven guilty. Was he guilty, man i don't know, maybe, but maybe not. There is evidence out that would lead some to believe he is, and there is evidence out that would lead some to believe he is not, this is not a crystal clear issue. Would it hurt my feelings if evidence came out saying he in fact did molest children, no it wouldn't. Its not my kid, my kid would never be put into a situation like that, and if by some chance it would happen to my baby girl, 22 million would be my bail money because that mother fuc&er would be dead. I'm not holding out any hope that MJ wasn't a pedophile, i don't think he was, im not 100% sure, but until there is damning evidence, i will believe the same. Have a great weekend :D

1 person likes this.