How in the HE double hockey sticks did Ron Richard...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Sep 28, 2003.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Get put in charge of the TAF?

I just heard Lynn Rollins toss him some softballs at halftime of the Cox replay...

The man sounded as if he found Joe Dean's liquor cabinet on the 6th floor or something...

I seriously haven't heard many more inarticulate individuals given the chance to operate an organization that's so dependent on the court of public opinion and effective public relations and positive communications skills.

How can a man who can't put together a coherent, complete sentence with two hands and a flashlight BEGIN to appear on LSU's behalf to the captains of industry in this state to help pry some of their discretionary incomes out of their coffers to help LSU fight the good fight? The man literally fumbled, stumbled, and bumbled his way through a free advertisement for the Stadium Club redesign.

There are people in my high school class at Denham High in 1997 that failed the English Exit Exam who speak with more clarity and are more erudite and eloquent in public than he is. I am not making this up...I know a few of them!

How in the WORLD did this man get put in charge of the TAF?

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

He is good at Math!

3. BasileTiger

BasileTiger Founding Member

TAF

Well obvisouly you don't know who this man is. He is a retired Brig. General. He is not only smart, he is very much respected. I have heard him speak on many occasions and he did a wonderful job. He is a terrific motivator and loves LSU, just like all of us here.