How in the Hell do Jon Whine & Flake Andrews stay on the air?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Jul 22, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I'm sorry...I guess this has been building up for awhile...But Jon (Whine) Fine & Blake "Flake" Andrews are total nincumpoops...

Do ANY of you cursed with listening to their show liken yourselves to Smack Junkies who are relegated to rehab and Methadone?

I mean, it's like Andrews reads the sports section and wings it 5 days/week...

Jon Fine...Well, let's just leave it at that...He's a total ignoramus, and a dumbass to boot. He takes on callers who have called him out for his idiocy, and then carries simple grudges in the hopes that it will generate "interest" when in actuality he is making himself a laughingstock in the very media he so wishes to carve a niche in...

Gimme a break...

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The fact that you are talking about them means they have had their desired effect. Your post will probably increase their ratings by a tenth of a point or so.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

all this talk makes me want to listen to them.

4. I couldnt agree more that those guys suck. I stopped listening to both of them about a year ago. Add Matt Kennedy to your idiot list as well. Does that guy ever stop yapping? I like Buddy and Jimmy though, shame there isnt more available talent for this market.

5. Hub

Hub Founding Member

TE, you're stretching it a bit here. No way Flake reads the paper even once a week.

Quick radio tip to Flake. Get an opinion. Whether right/wrong or otherwise. Just take a position on something.

Both guys suck. Every time I here Fine I think of an Oompa from Willa Wonka.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You can get the audio stream at http://www.1210thescore.com

My post will probably give them another boost in the ratings from fans outside the limited listening area of WSKR

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

They need the change the callsign...It's WBAR...F!!!!!!!

I 'polgize...I know i wouldn't want people to judge me for the job I do in a public forum...But, to be honest...These guys just plain suck...

My favorite Flake Andrews line..."You know, you might have a point there..."

I hear that a poster from this site went off on him the other day...But I'll let him tell the tale if he likes...LOL

Bottom line, there are people that call their show each day that are veteran callers to BR Radio Talk shows...and Whine has totally alienated them and talks about their mothers, their sexual proclivities, etc...I know they might say things...but the big difference is...

The stories about Jon Whine are true!

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i used to really like condon alot, i thought he was the smartest guy doing sports in BTR. i absolutely hated buddy songy. condon used to make me laugh hard on a regular basis.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'd like to hear a caller go off on Mike from Plaquemine, Knucklehead and the rest of the regulars. Do these guys have jobs or does the station pay them by letting them scrounge for aluminum beer cans in the station dumpster?

10. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I like buddy Songy the best. I like Jimmy Ott (When he isn't talking about MLB or NBA) I thought Charles Hanagriff used to have an excellent show on 1300 am a few years back as well.