How in the Hell do Jon Whine & Flake Andrews stay on the air?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Jul 22, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Hanagriff was wayyyyy too boring yet when he and Ott did a show together it was best. It kept Ott's attention span on the subject and Ott gave Hanagriff some levity.

Buddy is ok, I listen because of LSU. Condon, by far, has the best guests and has improved on his lack of sport's knowledge over the years. At least he puts in some good effort and is funny at times.

Blake Andrews is well, unlistenable and now he has some 18 yr old doing his show the last I heard. I can't even turn it on in the car at that time anymore. its that bad. it was hornets, some low-rent racing or the River Bats. As much as I like sports, they couldnt make it any harder for someone locally to listen. People need a reason NOT to listen and they managed to find a way.

Jon Fine is an educated idiot. He thinks he is smart when he's too stupid to realize he's often the biggest moron of the lot. Its kinda funny I suppose. With his voice I need a reason to listen but he gives me none. He gives me reason to dislike him which I now do as do many of local AM listeners. He just doesn't get it at all.

I like Ott during football season but agree that he rambles way too much with the regular callers even though I'm sometimes one of them. heh Often his remotes are unlistenable....

I know Knucklehead, he's a mechanic at the V Shoppe....a volvo expert. Hes a nice guy. MFP is well, a nice guy also, yet off a tad so be careful in your judgement of him.

THIS IS JASON KELLEY, IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PUNTING FROM YOUR OWN ENDZONE, WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE ITS:

FIRST AND GOAL!

sigh I miss bob broadhead.