How long does Smoke get??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Apr 23, 2004.

1. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

SabanFan spews again:
    Smoke: Whaddya think Brade? Leave in Bo or bring in Sadler?
    Brady W: Well..they're having an awfully tough time getting a good swing on Bo. Maybe we oughtta bring in Billy and let em have a crack at winning this thing.
    Smoke: I don't know Brade, the fans will get pretty pissed if we lose this thing.
    Brady W: Shoot Smoke. Why do you ask my opinion if you don't want to take my advice?
    Smoke: All right, all right, calm down...BILLY...get in there and hang one so we can get the hell outta here.

Your a viscious son of a bitch and I am sick of you taking my comments out of context. Brett you can put me in the PB for name calling, but I have been putting up with this old man's irrational crap for too long. I was making the point that some of our pitching woes were because of wiederhold, not Smoke. People blame Smoke for pitching problems, but Wiederhold is the man that calls the pitches and primarily coaches them. Why the hell would you bring in a righty versus a lefty in a clutch relief situation? It turns out, that pitching change resulted in the winning run and we went home. Not to mention that Pettit was started knowing he had a bad finger blister and a hot Justin Meier was ready to go.
    BUT AT LEAST YOU TWO CLOWNS ARE OK WITH LOSING.
    Instead of enjoying a win, I have to defend myself from these internet "tough guys" that are sooo smart.
    Yeah Tirk, your Lane comment doesn't even apply since he CAN'T throw heat pitches genious. Brilliant.

2. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

If you don't like a particular member taking your comments out of text and don't want to get incensed by what they have to say in response, then use the Ignore feature, instead of whining to the mods. Otherwise, anything you say can and will be used against you.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I say give him two more games at least. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Hey podnuh, do us a favor and just shut up. Thanks chief.

5. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

FIRE SMOKE :dis: :dis: :dis:

(FYI-tongue is firmly planted in check, so don't jump my a$$)

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Party Pooper :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

7. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

When I made this thread I was seriously question if we were even going to be able to host a regional. I made sure to say that if we didn't make it to at least the supers (we are now in omaha) then next year would be an important year for Smoke. Obviously this all null and void now

I appologize to the friends and family of Smoke.

8. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

BWAHAHAHA LSUHOTDOG has PMS :cry: .....maybe he needs some FDS (no.... that doesn't stand for Fire Dat Smoke!)

Don't be such a sissy :lol:

9. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Be careful when you start speaking for "us," cause there are quite a few regulars here who don't like to be spoken for. Things around here run a little smoother when members can take it at least half as well as they can dish it out.

But just remember one thing, I'm not the one calling for the FDS, so don't take it out on me. :wink:

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It dosen't look like Hotdog is going to take advantage of his right to remain silent.