How long til football season?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Jun 15, 2003.

1. JustinTI

JustinTI Founding Member

Thanks. I've been lurking for a little while, but I finally decided to post.

2. JustinTI

JustinTI Founding Member

Have you gotten to play NCAA 2004 yet? If so, do they have any new LSU specific cheers/songs/stadium improvements/etc.? And is it much different than 2003?

Also, I saw in another post that you said you went to E3. Did you get a chance to see Gran Turismo 4? And if so, what were your impressions of it?

Thanks,
    JustinTI

3. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

yeah, you don't NEED to have all the players named, I just like it. As for EA putting up rosters with names, I don't see it happening.

4. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

It looks better than last year (similar to the improvement between Maddens). The stadium looks exactly like it did last year, if a bit cleaner. Can't comment on sounds since I couldn't hear anything. The floor is always loud -- so you rarely get to hear stuff. From everything I've heard/read there's been a few changes/improvements/additions -- so here's to hoping).

Awesome! Looks incredible, finally offers muscle cars (I raced a GTO). Controls are very tight and feel a little more realistic. Car's handle a little more natural to their weight.

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Some people have taken the time to go through and fill in all names of every player and then sell them on ebay for a buck or two. You can send them your memory card and they'll copy it onto it. I got one last year for 2003 and the players are pretty accurate. EA Sports can't put out roster with the players real names because the NCAA has a rule disallowing it.

As far as deciding between the 2 systems, it probably doesn't make much difference as most popular games are available on both systems. The xbox can be modified to add another hard drive which can allow you to store a game and be able to not have the actual CD but still play the games. You can also play old games from old systems like NES and SNES. Pretty cool stuff.

6. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

Hey StarscreamLSU, did Tiger stadium have the numbers every 5-yards?

7. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Christ -- hell if I remember! I was more interested in playing than picking out all the little things. Afterall, that's what the reveiw is for ;)