Politics How long will Trump make it????

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Jan 29, 2017.

?

How long will Trump last?

1. 2 Terms

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. 1Term

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. 2 Years

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Less

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Trump has started out so well. He has the left gunning after him with lawsuits galore poking into both his business and political action. He's listening to clowns like Steve Bannon who believe that to rebuild the county they have to tear it down. His good ideas and nominations like Mattis, Betsy DeVoss (yes I like her ideas very much) are being overwhelmed by his missteps. His coziness with Putin is both worrisome and getting to be sickening. His attempts to muzzle free speech and government information is scary to say the least. His recognition of the need to revamp both our trade agreements and tax structure are being sabotaged by his own actions.
    As I feared he isn't ready for prime time. Will he be impeached? Tough question but if he goes on like he has this week, even the Republicans in congress won't be able to stand him. Remember it was congressional republicans who told Nixon he had to go. What say you?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I say the bigger the melt the better the chances of a 2nd term.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't think this congress or senate has a spine. So I don't see him being impeached. 1 term.

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

When the Dems sweep the midterms and have a supermajority, they will start impeachment proceedings within the week of being sworn in...

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I worked for seven years as a minion in the upper echelons of a Fortune 100 company. I have witnessed first hand how guys like Trump, hell, not as "successful" as Trump operate.

Trump is acting like a big time businessman. He talks like a big time businessman. He is a big time businessman.

He is not a politician and while that appeals to many, it is not going to work real well in the political world in which he now finds himself. As slimy as politicians are, that is the environment he is in. He needs to adapt. Quickly.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

All the way.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I suspect the news to be reported right before they impeach Trump.

Take the ban list. How many in the media have bothered to look at US government laws with regards to trade/limited trade with those 7 banned countries?

It's comical how Trump supporters are stupid and uneducated when simple liberals can't even do their own research.

Trump isn't doing business in those countries because under OBAMA they were identified as threats and limited/banned trade.

Keep on pushing. Trump will win yuge again.

Perple likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Come closer, I want to grab your pussy.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes some in the congress and senate have no spine but I have a couple of things you could use.

shutterstock_101000707.jpg
    Castration- of- animals--.gif