How many fans will LSU bring?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by autigers00, Oct 22, 2002.

1. autigers00

autigers00 Freshman

I recently graduated from Auburn University last year. I was in attendance at the Auburn-LSU game in 2000. The game was played in Auburn and from what I remember, LSU brought 8-10,000 fans to the game.

Will those numbers be similar this year? LSU is a team that has always traveled really well. I'm thinking that the numbers could be higher this year considering LSU's number ten ranking nationally.

Teams travel much better when they are ranked higher nationally. That's just the way it has always been in college football.

I like it much better when opposing teams bring more fans to Jordan-Hare Stadium. It just adds so much more to the atmosphere of the game and makes college football even better. The more opposing fans in the stadium, the higher the intensity of a football game is.

I like things better that way.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Well LSU's Student Gov't is sponsoring a bus trip for students and I think they are expect to bring to around 600 students. I expect the crowd to be comparable to the crowd that showed up in Gainesville(which included myself). I am looking forward to an exciting trip.