How Many More Out of State Recruits?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by luvdimtigers, Apr 22, 2008.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Cutrera would be the heir apparent to Beckwith. I hope he progresses and can fill that role.

Baker would play outside. Minter and maybe Ferrell would come in at MLB. Also Prater could project at MLB (at least Sonny has him projected there).

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I could see that move eventually, but I don't see it this year due to depth.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I don't understand the differences between the different LB positions that well, so perhaps someone can better explain it to me (at least how it applies to LSU's defense), but my impression is that our LBs are fairly interchangable and can play any of the positions.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I see that people are worried with the Lb postion but i dont really understand it that much, our 03 championship eric alexander and adrian mayes started the year as converted safties....I have faith in sheppard, riley, theriot and cutrera.

1 person likes this.
  5. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Have a feeling Theriot may be the most undervalued signee of this class. He looked good in the Spring Game. I'm guessing he'll get some play on special teams and I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay at LB.

1 person likes this.