How many people do you think will be at the.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Feb 22, 2003.

?

How many people will be at the LSU- Tennessee game tomorrow?

1. Less than 5,000

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. 6,000-8,000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8,000-9,000

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. 10,000+

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Tennessee game tomorrow. I hope it will be 10,000 and the PMAC gets rocking. Bring back the "Deaf Dome":D :D :D :D :D

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I really hope they dont outdraw the men that would be pathetic. I really wish we would drop womens basketball and pick up something exciting like synchronized swimming or grass growing

3. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Yeah, it would be pathetic if a FOURTH-RANKED team hosting a THIRD-RANKED team would outdraw one that's fourth in it's own division and playing the worst team in the division.

Shut up.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ditto!

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I pray he was being sarcastic. If not the shut the HELL up!!!!!!

6. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I'm betting he wasn't being sarcastic. I agree that women's sports are not as exciting as men's sport on a whole, but the Lady Tigers are part of the greater team (LSU) and need to be supported...especially when they're this good.

7. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

15,215 (new Louisiana women's college B-ball record)

Two bad things. 1) We lost. That sucked. 2) They let in so many people that people started swiping each other's seats at halftime. I saw one incident where a group of folks (three ladies and four small kids) took the seats of seven female students below us who had gotten up to go to the restroom. They need to police that better. The only reason us male students did not forcibly remove these people was to not embarass and humiliate the mothers in front of their children, although they probably would've deserved it.

8. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

OINK! OINK! Chauvanist PIG!

I think women's basketball is awesome. 15,214 people happen to agree with me. You have just been outvoted chump.

9. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

thats a La record huh? i figured Tech would have had more...but i guess that they just dont have an arena the size of the PMAC.

10. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

I was at the game and the only thing that sucks was I had to sit in the upper rafters. I am a student and had on my Sue Krew shirt on. I went down to sit behind the basket with all of the other students and there were about 40% students and 60% old people and children. I thought those were our seats. LSU did a bad job saving the students seats. It is not right for tons of old people to invade our seats. If you are going to sit in the student section at least stand up and cheer. Most of the people in those seats sat down the entire game. We were sitting behind a family and could not stand up much because they were getting pissed when we did. Other than that large problem the game was great.