How many SEC games will LSU win?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Sep 21, 2014.

?

How many SEC games will LSU win?

1. 0

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  2. 1

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. 2

16 vote(s)
    31.4%
  4. 3

9 vote(s)
    17.6%
  5. 4

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. 5

10 vote(s)
    19.6%
  7. 6

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  8. 7

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I'm going with ZERO based on the history that our coaches NEVER realize jack doodly squat!!

Florida hung with bama for the first 21 points ..... and since CLM never makes half time ajustments, like little nikpik does, Florida can hand the full game. It'll be close, but ... we'll lose.

OM, AUB, BAMA, and ATM, blow us away.

AR steam rolls our pathetic defensive line ...necessitating putting all eleven men the box .... and AR will still steam roll our pathetic defensive line .... may even throw a pass or two just to have fun.

Moostate has already won ....

Which leaves Kentucky. .... hmmmm .... I think even Kentucky has the brains to put all eleven men in the box and let CLM take the dare to run it up the middle ... which he will do. run run run punt. We lose a close one.

Frankly .... i think CLM .. .NEEDS to lose every stinking game!! Maybe then ... just maybe ... he'll decide to think about what he is doing!! .... but I doubt it. He'll line it up and do the same thing next year.

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Red ... I know some have already said it, ... but by the 4th QU .... Moostate had rented the crippled sisters of the poor to play on defense .... I mean really dude. If Moostate wanted to , they could have kept on stuffing us, like they did for 3 quarters.

3. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Four. Horrendous game last night. I think we're looking at a team that will be hot and cold all year.

I think it's funny that so many people are predicting a losing season, but if one sportswriter or broadcaster isn't sure about LSU's prospects he's a fucking asshole.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    gyver likes this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Unless something is done, something corrected, we'll be lucky to win the r-Kansas/Kentucky games. Realistically speaking LSU could go 4-8 based on last nights performance.

COTiger likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Auburn-L
    Florida- W
    Kentucky- W
    Ole Miss- L
    Alabama-W
    A&M- W
    Arkansas-L

I got 4. Although it could be opposite of the teams I chose minus 1.

Attached Files:

6. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Red, the days of using "young" as an excuse are coming to a close........the skill players for sure better show up REALLY ready to dominate. How many times do we have to listen to ESPN pundits espouse a new QB lack of experience only to watch them win a Heisman. The good ones are here for 3 years, unless they get suspended, if we have to wait on linemen for their jr and sr years, then we are average at best. Last thing, the "old guard" coaches better get their shit in one sack as to what is going on these days or else they headed for ESPN jobs. Just MHO.

COTiger and shane0911 like this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, they almost screwed up and lost the friggin' game because LSU did not lay down and roll over. That's the point. State damn sure had their ones in for the last series and they were sweating it. Last year we scored 28 points in the 4th and beat them they were seeing some deja vu with LSU having 21 4th quarter points and threatening to score again.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. Tiger in TX

Tiger in TX Quack

2-3 2 of these three: UK, Florida, Arky. Maybe an upset against aTm or Ole Miss.

Offensive and Defensive line play is horrible and that is where it all starts. I don't recall ever seeing a more confused LSU O-Line in recent history. Missed blocks, doubling down on blocks while a defender goes untouched, TEs can't block shit, nor catch for that matter. Jennings was off, and should have been replaced sooner. Not saying Harris should start from here out, but when one is OBVIOUSLY having an off night, yank em.

TCUTiger likes this.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

As I said at the onset of the season, we lose 4 games, team is just too young and not really built to comeback in those situations. Defensive line is horrid and so is the offensive line, thats how we lost the game.

LSUTiga and tirk like this.
  10. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Founding Member

IF we go 7-5 will we get to read all the sweet posts about how some teams would give anything to be 7-5?

TCUTiger likes this.