How many tiger fans on this board are comin to the Plains this year???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JordanHare04, Jun 30, 2004.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'd say it's about an hour east of Birmingham, just before you cross over the state line into Columbus, Ga.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I will be there. Don't want to tailgate with the aubbies so I'll arrive about 1:30 and be the hell out of trailer park heaven right after the game headed to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi celebrating.

3. TigerWar

TigerWar Founding Member

Glad to see all ya'll coming down...

should be one of the most anticipated games of the upcoming season. I wouldn't doubt that ESPN College Game Day will be there. You guys will probably enter the game ranked fourth in the nation and I'd say we'll be about 15. It should be a slugfest. By the way, ya'll should come over and join us at the tailgate. We'll be serving plenty of delicious corndogs. jk :thumb:

4. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Two years ago was glorious. That was litterally one my favorite games in AU. Rain or no rain it made no difference to me. Actually I think the rain made it better. It was just one big party for me and my friends from the minute we got in the stadium. :)

Come on dhead, dont be a bore and skip all the fun. Youve gotta know how to enjoy yourself, and a rushed road trip certainly isnt the way. ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

5. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

I will be there with TIGERBAND, hopefully the game will be as much fun as the stands were two years ago. We had fun in the stands with all the rain, but the game just blew! At least for us it did.

6. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Hey Tigerdog, it's going to be a party regardless of the game's outcome. Bring your party face. :thumb:

7. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

I will bring the corndog and you bring the beer and party favors!!! :thumb:

8. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, cold libations and "what not". Done and done. :cool:

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah im going. I was there in the rain as well and saw the eagle thingy. Didn't think much of it but then again, it was raining. We were in the middle of AU fans near the 50 on their side and all were pretty civil. coulda been a lot worse.

Anyone know where the LSU band will be? section/row? cuz sitting in front of the band on road trips sure as hell makes em a lot better.

should be a good game for a half anyways.

10. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I'll be there as well. It'll be my first Tiger road game. Looking forward to it.