How many times do you check Tiger Forums a day?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 10, 2004.

?

How many times do you check Tiger Forums Daily?

1. 1-5

52 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. 6-10

31 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 11-15

18 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. 16-20

10 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. 21-Wow I do check this site a whooole lot

13 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

how on earth can anyone like thread view over this format?? This format is so easy and uses less space, allowing popular threads to stay up top to be seen.....I just don't understand it.....but then again, everyone has their own preferences.

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

i used to live on this board. I accessed 1 time a day but that lasted all day. I was a "Minimizer/Maximizer". Primarily at work.

Wouldn't you know it my ass clown employer goes and puts some $hit on our network that prevents me from accessing the website all together.

I am now relegated to viewing at home which doesn't happen very often due to the 2 and 5 year old terrorists that live in my house.

See you when i can...... I remember the day not to long ago when Bengal B past me in post count......now look at us......WOW

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

During the heated BCS race as I posted all of my BCS info, I was checking so much I lost count, staying up late til all hours of the night.

I joined in November just after the BCS polls were initially out, and by December 8th, the day after we found out we were going to the Sugar to win our NC, I think I had already posted over 600 times (in a 1 month span of time...gotta be close to a record).

It has slowed down a lot for me now, although feb.4th signing day and the days leading up to it I was checking a lot.

I won't check as much anymore for either basketball or baseball.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wondered what had happened to you. I don't know what you do for a living but try telling your network admin you need access to tigerformums for some work related info.

5. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

tf

My company has that ghosting software that tracks what website you go too I can occasionally hit Tigerforums at work. Our CEO used to play pro baseball. I would think he would understand, I mean we won the NC you know.

I used to have another Computer in my office that wasn't on the network, I could surf surf away, those were the days. Everyone wondered why I clung to that additional computer for so long.
    Cest la vie.

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Re: tf

6-10

7. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Football Season at least 10 times. Baseball/Basketball season-3 times a day, Summer-twice a day.

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Put the RSS feed on your home page. You will know whenever someone post something new. Then you can just click on over.

Hey, wait a minute. Didn't I see something like this in Psych class? Pavlov's dog, lab mice? Is this some sort of experiment? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: