How much will it cost to re-hire Saban?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_fan, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

If I may, Bill O'reilly F*C*I*G sucks!

2. Eliminator55

The constant mishaps that we've regularly witnessed on the sidelines for the past several years is the encapsulation of a pitiful coach.

3. Eliminator55

What's exhausting is the yearly rehashing of discussions about "next year". Next year equals more of the same.

4. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

How can you completely disregard his successes and only focus on his failures and mishaps? People defend him because he IS the best we've ever had. You act like a monkey could come in and coach this team to multi-national championships, which is the ONLY step left to take for this LSU team. I'm sorry, but you are blinded by your own hatred, and only a scant few agree with you. You don't have to agree with us in our satisfaction of our coach, but you can keep it to yourself, because you're really exhibiting serious troll behavior here, ruining the experience for the rest of us. Go to TigerDroppings if you want to perpetually spew your unfounded negativity. You're not wanted here.

red55 and cwatsn like this.
  5. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Would that they could brag about getting us a top-level QB for 2013. How is it that we can recruit--in depth--any position BUT?

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Because he is one of those spoiled little rich kids who probably became an LSU fan after 2001, and has tasted filet mignon and now won't settle for anything less, not even a New York strip or ribeye.

Attack Tiger and cwatsn like this.
  7. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

LOL, to be fair, I didn't become a serious fan until I went to LSU in 2000 and got sucked into the madness. Now I'm an addict. I would have described myself as a "casual follower" before then.

However, I can definitively say that my conversion had nothing to do with success, and everything to do with the atmosphere and the "hive mind" of the gameday crowds. It never even crossed my mind that we could be a championship team.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are the one getting bashed left and right, chief. You are the one that ignores the amazing record and focuses on the few losses. You are the one that doesn't realize we are in the golden age of LSU football right now. Everybody is tired of your troll act.

titoabad1 likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yet you seem to realize it could be a whole hell of alot worse.

Attack Tiger likes this.
  10. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

And none of us want to see it get that bad.