How much will it cost to re-hire Saban?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_fan, Jan 7, 2013.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What a load of crap. It's winningest decade in LSU history! There are about 115 schools out there that would like to trade that record with us. Can you possibly understand this? Can you find nothing to enjoy about LSU football?

Geez . . . Some day you will be older, wiser, and more perceptive. But today you are a goddamn crybaby because LSU is not perfect.

And who is?

cajdav1, Attack Tiger and TigerTap like this.
  2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

I eliminated au and uf

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I wonder if Eliminator holds himself to the same standard he expects from Les Miles, I've never met a perfect person before.

TigerTap likes this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm perfect in my own right... but my GF would care to differ.

5. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

You're simply expecting too much. Alabama is the ONLY team that can touch LSU football in recent years, and it currently has everything going for it: better recruiting classes, more favorable media coverage, easier schedules, and a nice string of seasons where they don't have personnel issues like injuries and suspensions. Even given all that, we STILL manage to keep up with them! Wouldn't you consider that OVERacheiving, and not under?

If you take Alabama out of the picture, LSU is working on its own dynastic legacy. So basically, what you're upset about is that Bama gets the breaks and we don't. What more can be done about that?

6. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

It's a misstatement to say that I expect perfection.

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

This thread, like Bama family trees, is an embarassment. Delete please.

8. LSU Engineer

LSU Engineer Unnamed Source

LSU fans up and down this thread are giving Saban and other recruiting ammunition. Please stop this madness. Congratulate him and move on. The endless butt kissing will not make him come back. The jilted lover routine by LSU fans about Nick has played out. Move on Les is our coach live with it and move on. Support our coaches and players not the enemy

Attack Tiger and Winston1 like this.
  9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Its not butt kissing, its the truth. I cant stand Saban. Despite him being the better coach, Im much happier with Miles than Saban. He is a much better man. My issue with him is poor performance this year and really since after the '07 title. There is nothing someone can say on a message board that can hurt recruiting as much as the pathetic output we seen from the team over the final few weeks of the season, as well as the bowl game. That will hurt recruiting more than anything on a message board.