How Quickly would Saban kick maurice clarett off the team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jan 6, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

No thanks, Not interested.

Maybe someone else will indulge you..

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Cat Fight Brewing?

3. TexasTigers

What the hell is there to fight about ???

I think Clarett is a Jack Ass, Oates thinks I am a jack ass. I think Oates is a Douche Bag.

Argument solved !!!

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Tell us what you really think, Tex!
    :D

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Re: Me an overreactive jackass????

We don't know him well enough to criticize him......but you know him well enough to defend him?!?!

pot calling the kettle black, huh?

6. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

Actually TexasTigers is right, there is nothing to argue about, I think he's a jackass, and he thinks clarret is a jackass, and he thinks I'm a douchebag

Tigerdabs, I'm defending him from what I see as unfair critizism based on quotes that you don't understand the context of.

Clarret may be a jackass, I don't know, and I don't think you know; but for you people to bash him based on the quotes that TexasTigers listed seems a little dumb to me, and that is what I am defending him from.

7. TexasTigers

For the record I think Bill Clinton is a Jack Ass as well. I dont know him either..

8. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I can see both sides of this argument

We've seen a lot more of Bill Clinton than Clarett so I think it's a lot easier to form an opinion on Clinton. I think Clarett has made some irresponsible comments but that doesn't necessarily make him a bad kid. I think that's what Oats was trying to say. Some of his quotes omitted the context they were derived from and you have to realize that he's been interviewed 24/7 for the past few months. One of my favorite athletes of all time is Charles Barkley (I know, he went to AU) and he has said some extremely dumb things over the years. However, I'd rather someone like Barkley be himself rather than give us the very tired PC "Take it one game at a time" type quotes. Then again, Clarett may very well be a jackass. I just don't know. It sure sounds like some of you guys do.

9. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I THINK ELLIS HUGH IS A JACKASS!!!!

10. TexasTigers

I think the misunderstanding is we KNOW he is a jack-ass. I dont know if he is a jack-ass, I am saying I think he is a jack ass. That is the whole point of this post and forum.
    I dont know Clinton or Clarett. I think both of them are Jack Asses. I may be wrong (I doubt on Clinton though ;) )

The whole point is on what I have seen so far with him yelling at the coach and the comments that printed in the media give me the impression this kid is a jack ass and will be cancer in the locker room. it is just my opinion. I have no problem with Oates ripping on me because of my opinion, that is his opinion. No better or no worse then mine.

And Yes Ellis Hugh is a Jack Ass.. ;)