How Quickly would Saban kick maurice clarett off the team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

It depends on whether you are taking about Jack's ass or are you talking about a Jackass.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have no real opinion about him to be very honest, I am not an NBA fan at all. I follow Shaq and that is it, and I still dont understand what three in the key means. Sad because I live in Dallas and everyone always tells me how great the Mavericks are. Could really care less, I get pissed when the Mavericks get news coverage. I am a huge Stars fan. (For those of you who dont know that is Hockey)
    How is our old Coach up there by the way Hitchcock. He was loved around here.. I hated to see him go. He still comes on our radio stations. I think Roenick is a punk and a thug, that is a philly player. We are all looking forward to Hatcher seperating his jaw from his face again for his cheap shot (Again) on Modano.

Basketball gives me tired head, I cheer for LSU but I am simply cheering for Laundry, I have no clue what is going on. I see LSU and I say Geaux Tigers, Once I watched an entire LSU girls softball game. . Hell I would watch a Debate if LSU was in it, and I would do the Tigerbait to the geeks from Columbia...

However I can tell you this.
    I think Randy Moss is overlyshitheaded for his "I only play when I want to play" comment and the fact he played Pin Ball with a traffic officer....

I also dont like Dion Sanders...
    I also have deep disdain for Micheal Bolton and Craig Biggio, I dont know why I hate Biggio, I just do...

My favorite LSU players of all time are Kevin Faulk, Josh Reed and Todd Kinchen (Friend of the Family)
    But I doubt you are to terribly interested in that.

3. Goodlifetiger

That should be my 3 favorite players of all time.

Just trying to help. Go TexasTigers!

4. TexasTigers

Or I could have said Players (PLural) as opposed to player. That way I just need to add an s.
    Either way..

Thanks teacher, I am still waiting on my spelling test to come back from you on Douche... ;)

5. Goodlifetiger

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Or, in response to the question "what's that in your trunk, shithead?

Why, it's a Jack, Ass!

7. TexasTigers

Jack doesn't know shit.

8. TexasTigers

Well we know Jack cannot play Safety very well, and Roy Williams ran over Jack, but Jack did a great job recovering the onside kick... But he may know shit...

This thread if not before has become silly.

9. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

I think the media up here love hitchcock, he seems to be one of those Canadians who says whatever the hell he wants, he's kinda like Buddy Ryan, only with an annoying voice, I don't really follow the flyers, I feel the same way about hockey that you feel about basketball.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He must. He's an ass.