How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by MLUTiger, Jun 11, 2011.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I always felt like Fox News was biased a little, even when I was a good little christian conservative. I never knew it was so completely manufactured, though. CNN, MSNBC, etc. have nothing on Fox. There is more fact-based news in a OBL hate video. When so many people pay attention to it, other media outlets have no choice but to mimic it in order to compete for ad revenue. It has single-handedly destroyed cable news.

That we have three pages of comments on the article despite almost no one having read it speaks volumes to the level of intellect on this board. I don't expect many here to read it because their attention span and singular vocabulary simply won't allow them to digest that much information. Also because most here aren't interested in the truth, just their version of the truth.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

that was pretty smart of you to be a christian. way to use your head.

of course. OBL is str8 legit

oh no not cable news! we might have to read!

the rest of already knew. welcome to modern times. fox is biased. good work, sherlock, way to read.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

dude, you didnt know that stuff? of course they are misinformed. but i dunno how much of that being misinformed is caused by fox. certainly some of it. but the sort of person who likes to be misinformed is alo the sort to watch fox. i dunno if i buy the cause/effect. sabanfan doesnt believe those chain emails because he likes fox news. he likes fox news because he is the sort of person that believes chain emails.

and i suspect the msnbc viewer is just slightly behind, sending chain emails from the opposite end of the political spectrum, eating up rachel maddows lies. NBD, fellas, NBD.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How many news networks lean left?
    How many right?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The title is enough not to read.

News on cable is bull**** and that article is bull****….

Really, everyone has an agenda, got something new to tell us?

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I'm not debating anything with a sock puppet. When Hilary Clinton pulls her arm out your a$$ I'll think about it.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I don't believe that crap. If I post it here it's to piss off Red and LaSalle.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You have come far, Grasshoppa.

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Is there a 13 page article out there exposing how CNN, MSNBC, etc. were created with the sole purpose of pushing Democrat Party propaganda that I missed?

It's okay, though. You don't have to read it. I know how words sometimes intimidate people, especially when it's more than what will fit onto on screen.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Ooooh, there's an article written by some hack. Well that certainly gives the argument instant credibility. I'm constantly amazed by both sides that think their side, either left or right, is Gods gift to creation while the other is the devil's spawn. It has been getting even worse over the last 15 or so years. Almost every single major media outlet is severely biased towards one side or the other and neither is capable of seeing the bias on their side. Yet they spend countless hours beating their chest and crying about the horror they feel about the bias of the other side. So your koolade is strawberry while the other side is drinking grape, what's the difference? Fox is biased and the owner/creator has an agenda, wow that's really ground breaking news. I guess Ted Turner and Jane Fonda are to be considered moderates right? It's absolutely comical to watch the biased extremists on both sides point to the other side and call them biased extremists.