How rowdy will it be?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Mar 25, 2004.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

When LSU takes the field for the first game next year, how rowdy will it be? Do you think this will be a sold out game? Will the fans scream their heads off for 60minutes? I hope we don't put too much hype on our team without expecting help from the fans again this year. If you remember the UGA game was one of the loudest and most packed games ever...Why can't it be like that for every single game? We need to make Death Valley the toughest place to play college football. But it takes all of us. I just hope our fans havent settled for one national title in football. Let's bring the heat EVERY game next year. I know this won't go out to all 92,000 fans but do what you can to make sure, you as a fan, are giving the team 100%. And hopefully they will give us 100% in return.

Geaux Tigers!

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I am with you.

AMEN BROTHER....

Although the meat of the schedule will be played on the road in 2004. But I will try to be at those as well.

I have the entire 2003 season on video tape and I have been watching the games again. Our fans are so great on the road. They are always awesome in Death Valley. I'm sure with our recent success, Tiger Stadium will be rockin' more than ever...

3. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

I'll be making the journey to BR for the September 4th game against Oregon St. Can't wait. Only what? Like 5 months........

4. NMTiger

NMTiger Founding Member

I guarantee you that the Oregon State game will be a sellout if it's not already.

5. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

I made 3 road games last year....Arizon, Mississippi State, and the SEC Championship game. You are correct, our fans made those games "home games", well before each game started. We were by far louder, especially in the mostly Georgia-red Georgia Dome.

6. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Will the public be able to purchase season tickets this year? I really regret what I did last season. I had tickets in my name for the 2002 season but then I bought some from someone else last season. Now, I no longer have the ones in my name. Will it be like baseball is every year?

7. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

i see i'm not the only one ready for football season to begin. i went to the miss. state, alabama, sec. champ., and sugar bowl games last year and had every intention on attending the auburn game as well, however i had a run in w/ red bull and vodka in the quarter the night before......i know i know i should have had more discipline, but that has to be the worst hang over i've ever had. i also tried very hard to get tickets to the ole miss game as i live in jackson, ms., but all the rednecks managed to suck all available tickets. so, i did the next best thing, grilled out and did a very very stylish victory dance in the front yard as my neighbors are all auburn, miss st. and ole miss fans. i agree w/ everything jon stated. at the sugar bowl game i yelled on every defensive down, and i mean every defensive down.........i almost passed out at least 5 times, developed the most horribly welcomed headache ever, but did i stop, not a chance, not while my tigers needed me.

i grew up going to rice games w/ my father, as these were the only tickets he could afford (free). my dad and i are not close however, the best times we spent together were at those games. when my father remarried, my step-mom's father was a professor at LSU and i got to sorta pick the game i wanted to attend. one year i picked the auburn game, and this happens to be the game in which eddie fuller caught the td pass in the back of the endzone from tommy hodson. i saw it all from the southwest endzone just under the nosebleed. and as i grew up my veins began pumping purple and gold. there was this one year in which i sat in the student section every game that year while i dated the most sexiest LSU chick ever. i sat in the student section watching us beat the #1 team in the nation (and the team i hate the most), and charged the field ran right over in front of the gator band and did the same stylish victory dance. so you see when i found myself in the dome on jan 4th (didn't matter how much the tickets were, i was going) w/ my wife, i knew i was going to yell and scream on every defensive play, just as i have done in tiger stadium as far back as i can remember. i have never been more proud of how the tiger fans cheered for our team.

and as for the up coming season, i'll be ar 4 or 5 games this year, cheering right along side you. :geaux: