How strong is our D-Line

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by train, Feb 26, 2006.

1. train

train Founding Member

I am a basketball person, so I dont know much. I have heard people saying that 10-2 next year will be a disappointment. We are going to have a strong offense next year, but aren't we loosing some people on defense next year. Whats the secondary going to look like, and I know we are loosing Claude Wroten and some others on the D-Line too hunh? I know at the D-Line and LB position a highschooler usually cant just come in and start right away b/c their bodies are not physically ready yet most of the time, so do we have the personnel to play at that high level that we have been playing for the past years? I really dont know, I mean I know we have offense QB's, WR's, the O-Line at LSU always seems to be very strong and the TE's seem to play pretty well, but how is our defense doing to be? In football the SEC is hands down the best conference, and in our conference all the top teams LSU,Tenn, Fla, UGA, AUB, Bama, have GREAT defense. Will we be able to have that same in your face high octane defense that we have had in the past?