How the loss of Speedy Noil turned into the gain of a 5 star OT for LSU (6 degrees of separation)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 6, 2014.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Saw something along the lines of this on another site and thought it would be fun to show it in all of it's greatness:

Degree 1: LSU recruits Speedy Noil and appears to be getting his commitment at the UA game
    Degree 2: Noil chooses A&M instead in a surprise to many
    Degree 3: Gerald Willis spurns LSU since Noil isn't going there, and chooses Florida instead
    Degree 4: LSU looks elsewhere to fill it's much needed DT spots, and LSU gains the favor of Trey Lealaimatafao, who had decommited from Texas back in November
    Degree 5: Trey Lealaimatafao has some influence over Sione Teuhema as they were both committed to Texas for some time, and gets LSU into the picture very late and LSU lands the kid
    Degree 6: LSU in turn gets the commitment of Sione's younger brother and 5 star OT Maea Teuhema

Thanks Speedy!

Geezer Squid likes this.
  2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Only problem with that is that LSU was hard on Sione's trail long before speedy committed to the faggies, but it sounds good.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

We gained Valentine which we may not have if GWillis signs. Life is full of funny turns and crossroads.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Hey fuck it sounds good to me. As long as that pipeline to Tarrant County TX continues. Lots of talent there. Anyone remember that old Gatorade commercial awhile back that Bill Parcells was in, and that high school team that was in the commercial? That was Trinity High of Euless Texas. Euless is a small town in the Mid Cities area near the D/FW airport, and it has the largest Tongan population in the United States. Tonga is an island off Samoa. Anyway this was the commercial.

We start pulling more kids out of this area, man....

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Texas is always loaded with talent. Any pipeline into any area there that continues to bring in top talent sounds great.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Id ask how you know all this stuff about Tonga but Im sure it has something to do with weed.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

Nah, just used to live in Euless. First week I lived there I was in a jack in the box drive through, 2nd car back, this huge pacific island dude runs by the car and throws something in the window of the jack in the box and runs off. My brother and I pull up and there is this nerdy kid with a frown on his face holding his eye asking us if we saw who did that. Kept asking us if it was Tonga. I said I'm from Louisiana I have no idea who Tonga is bro. Well learned later that Tonga is an island and Euless is full of Tongans.

8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

But you were in the drivthru cuz of the munchies. See it all circles back. That or I just like fkn with ya.

Richdog likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Oh I was stoned. There is no doubt about that.

Richdog and furduknfish like this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

The loss of brown, gw and speedy helped this staff in major ways, did anyone one see this? Glad all went other places and made it known during the Under Game.