How to survive unlawful stop

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 28, 2015.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

The cop in your link was a dick, the cop in masterminds link killed someone.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

More idiotic nonsense from you.

red55 likes this.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

But he didnt speed off his foot hit the gas after he was shot. I call a spade a spade. Just like in the Mike Brown case he brought his death on himself. This guy didn't nor did the guy who got shotnin the back.
    The sandra bland case i think she killed herself. But the arrest was bullshit and never should have happened

4. LSUMASTERMIND

Also its different in the way cops treat minorities in a sense. Cops are dicks to all people. But 7 out of 10 times you and i get stop and everything goes fine. The other 3 times we think its bullshit and state that. 1 out of those 3 times ill end up hurt or dead and its smaller odds that say you end up.that way.
    Thats my belief and some of that time its the perps fault but not all the time.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Whatever happened to the case in Cleveland. To me that was the worst of them all. Cops roll up and blow away a 12 year old kid playing with a toy gun. Yet after a couple of days nothing at all in the media.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

Don't think they prosecuted but the gun looked real

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Like I say, treat them like they are armed thugs. You get no points for being a smart ass, no points for copping a 'tude, all you want to do is drive home. Period.

And I admit, it is so easy to say snarky things to them, but that is 100% bad juju.

You just want to go home. If you deviate you might die! And I am not talkin' black, white, or Indian (either). You just want to go home.

And I have had the much ballyhooed "conversations" with my lily white, sorority girl daughters, too. No one is exempt.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Cell phones and dash cams are really exposing that we have a problem, no doubt. I'm thinking about starting an on-going documentary and calling it, "Cops Gone Wild."

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Make sure it at least contains partial nudity and you've got a winner.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Radio is faster than a bullet, too. All the cop had to do was radio the city cops. You just don't shoot somebody for fleeing a traffic stop. Another power tripping cop that needs to do time. It's the only thing that will keep the others in line.