How Well Does CLM Develop His Players?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KyleK, Dec 6, 2014.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I suspect the answer to the question falls into the category "If you can't stand the answer . . . . . . . . . . .

LSUDad likes this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yeah, that dog in the water always has a bigger bone.

LSUDad likes this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Already tried that one; Bama ain't no illusion and Saban isnt a football mystic. He's flawed, he just works hard.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Careful. The village idiot aka tiger tap will let you know what he thinks of you and your love affair with saban

TerryP likes this.
  5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

And none of the other 125 head coaches do?

StaceyO and LSUDad like this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Well when you put it like that, maybe he is just a football mystic... [/sarcasm]

I just find it telling that all the Miles apologists can criticize every tiny thing Saban does wrong. Kind of draws attention to your p&g goggles.

We don't pay more for our coaching staff than the rest of the nation for excuses, basking in good stats is a good consolation prize and may satiate some folks, but I don't believe Saban is possessed by the bear. We can have this success and it doesn't require heavenly intervention, just a fuckin passing attack.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It's funny around here.

If we point out a flaw in Miles, we are called a number of things and called a variety of names. Then, those same people that call us these names etc, remind us of the flaws of other coaches. Basically making our point for us.

Miles is a fantastic coach and 10 wins a year on most years is great. However, I find it hard to believe that a logical person could not look at this 8-4 team and just wonder what could have been with a passing attack.

In fact, Miles lovers should respect the fact that inspite of TERRIBLE QB PLAY FOR A SO CALLED ELITE SCHOOL, LSU could have been a possible playoff team THIS year with a passing attack worth a damn.

Any passing in the 1st 3 quarters of the MSU game ='s a win. Maybe AU game could have gone a bit different but outside of that loss, we COULD HAVE BEATEN BAMA EASY. After that, we probably would of had the motivation to beat Ark.

I just don't get why some of you will say 8-4 is fine and them call us elite in the same sentence. Not that 8-4 is bad, but elite programs do not settle for 8-4.

I see a lot of settling around here.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Miss St curb stomped us in every facet. they built a lead and coasted. almost bit them in the ass. but we werent going to beat them that night. lets just be real and not replay every game we lose to feel better about ourselves.

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Karma?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The game was manageable for sure. There were a few spots we would have kept pace simply by not going 3 and out.

Obviously this is all "what ifs" but unlike the AU game, our D did have what I would call "enough" good defensive stops. They just were followed up with 3 and outs and then a gaping hole in our D for dipshit to run through.