how would you rate the game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan1303, Oct 25, 2005.

1. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

I think this LSU/Au was on of the best games I been to at tiger stadium. It ranks up there with uga 2003.

How many of you all feel that this was one of the best games you been to at tiger stadium?

The rivarly is gettting stronger between LSU/Au.

Its great to be a tiger

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

It was without a doubt one of the best games I have ever attended. Maybe the best!!! I did not have the privledge to be there for UF in 97.....but I was there for the UGA game in 03 and this game was at least on par with that one, if not better.

3. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

Well now that you guys have stopped flinging whiskey bottles and piss-soaked Nerf balls, I'm gonna have to get down there in 2007! :D

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

GREAT!!! Our plan worked perfectly guys!!!! :hihi: :hihi:

5. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Thats right. Lull them into a false sense of security then hit them upside the head with a terd sandwich.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Definitely one of the best games I have been to in person but the UF game in '97 meant sooo much more. The joy of seeing LSU beat Florida that day, the shock of it all, after all of the hard times the program had been through.... The '97 Florida game is by far the best I have been to in person.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

You mean a Tuberville Sandwich :)

8. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

I thought it was a very sloppy game for LSU. Too many dropped passes, defense missing tackles, not causing any turnovers and on top of that getting gouged for big yardage by a team that had not beaten any caliber opponents. Also, I never thought I'd see a game with 7 missed field goals. It was an exciting finish, but well played and one of the best...Not IMO.

I'm still waiting for the Tigers to just completely dominate an opponent and blow them out of the stadium. Thought it would happen versus Tennessee until the end of the first half with the whole clock debacle, then the second half meltdown. I want to see LSU just explode offensively, dominate defensively and have superior special teams play. Just go off on let's say Alabama, kind of like Georgia did to us last year that type of arse whooping against a quality opponent.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

too poor execution to be listed anywhere near top 10

10. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

It was a great game. It was loud as hell. It really ranked up there because, after all the negative vibes that were happening when Jackson lined up that kick, he made it!!! And those bad vibes were washed away. I was standing up cheering, clapping during that time-out and sending mind bullets of positive thoughts to Jackson, while everyone else was sitting on their hands. So I gotta take some credit for that make. Once that thing went through, it gave LSU fans some confidence in the team and the coach, which will be a big boost for the rest of the year, IMO. So - big game indeed. Best ever, hummm. I'd rank LSU/AU 2001 and 1988, LSU/Florida 1997 and maybe even the LSU/Tenn game of 2000 ahead of this one.