Howard Dean: "Fox is racist"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jul 27, 2010.

1. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Maybe that's a good thing. Perhaps if it was more mainstream people would become desensitized to it and stop crying about it so much.

Is he being sarcastic?

[​IMG]

2. CarolinaTiger61

CarolinaTiger61 Recently Repatriated

It's a good thing if it's charged when it's legit -- not when someone's run out of convincing arguments and they want to shut down their opponent with the fear of being labeled a racist.

1 person likes this.
  3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

This.

Fox News Corp. is a news organization, not a supremicist group. Fox News is generally right of center so, naturally, their slant will be conservative. Necessarily, their opinion programs espouse a conservative viewpoint which is often at odds with liberals, including many minority affiliated groups. That does not make them racist, but many minority and liberal groups, including left of center News organizations like NBC and CBS, seldom agree and for lack of a solid counter to their opinions they just toss out the race card. It's a tactic that doesn't work anymore because it's been overutilized.

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

"fake black panther crap"???
    "we gotta kill some crackers."
    I heard on walton and johnson the other day that the new definition of racist is "when you're winning a debate with a democrat, you're a racist."

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

dean didnt say fox was racist. he was very careful to say they did a racist thing.:grin: like there is a difference.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Are you kidding. The "investigation" was completely discredited. If you would get your news from a legit source and not a Republican spin machine you might already know this.

Acorn is a wholly worthless organization. They just weren't guilty of the allegations Fox news was making.

7. SabanFan

No I'm not kidding. You cannot back that up. Maybe the kids doing the investigation were discredited but ACORN has not been vindicated.

8. SabanFan

gumborue is not stupid he just says stupid things.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I did not say ACORN was vindicated. I said the investigation was entirely discredited.

Don't take my word for it here is what the California Attorney General reported on the matter:

10. SabanFan

So what? How does that make Fox News racist?