Howard Dean: "Fox is racist"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Exactly. It's what I call the "Mike Stivic Syndrome". Lionel Jefferson used to call him on it all the time. "Treat me like a man, not like a black man".

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no its the majority of those with cable who watch cable news programs.

that doesnt include me. i do not watch the news of any sort very often. usually just when visiting old people and im forced.

1 person likes this.
  3. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

I don't think Fox is racist. I do think they have a huge agenda though. Slightly right of center my azz, they're way to the right.

Example, they gave the kid investigating Acorn all sorts of coverage, because he discredited a liberal organization.

When the Breitbart released a clip of a speech on Sherrod, and the White House jumped the gun and fired her, Fox news aired lots of cricisim (rightly so) to the White House for jumping the gun, but very little if any to Breitbart for releasing a snippet to try and prove Sherrod was a racist knowing full better.

And I do watch a lot of Fox News, so don't come here trying to tell me that they did.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Fox News Channel controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox is just as slanted as MSNBC is. To say that it is the best news source out there is not only laughable but it is really, really sad.

5. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

It's the best news source out there for those who agree with their slant is all.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

There is no point in arguing this point because people are what they are. I watch Fox News exclusively. I would watch CNN as well but their prime time is dominated by Larry King which is a joke. MSNBC is trying to be outrageous in a feeble attempt to pull viewers from Fox, but they are hopelessly out of touch with most Americans. The network news shows are on for a half hour per day so they only highlight the news of the day. I am not in charge of increasing Fox's ratings so if you choose not to watch, I could not care less. I usually agree with what they have to say, but I'm a right wing redneck bigoted racist. I'll let the pure, benevolent,liberal do-gooders decide what's the best news network.

As for tirk: If you don't have cable you don't have television.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the point was you can have cable and not watch cable news. id say maybe 30% of people who have cable watch it regularly.

so the majority of that 30% watch fox. what does that mean?

it probably just means 30% of cable subscribers are old.

because all old people must watch the news 10 times a day, everyday.

its genetic.

these are my own scientific guesses.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

tirk is definitely right. only old people watch fox news, because in general old people watch cable news.

people younger than me, in their twenties (i'm not so young anymore), i dont think they dont even watch tv in general very much. i know i dont watch but maybe 20% as much tv as i used to. without sports and the 5 shows i tivo, i would never turn it on at all. i am at maybe 4 hours a week of non-sports. tv is a dying medium.

i am aware that white people like to claim that they do not watch tv as a way to be classy. so i am kinda a cliche. oh well.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

yes, because you are old.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever