Howie Rips LSU...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cmspeedy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

Good point.

I guess I would ask everyone on this board "if the events that transpired yesterday would have happened to Alabama in the game last night, would the attention Saban and the Tide get be justified in your mind?"

Wouldn't we all be ripping Saban a new Azzhole?

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It is not just the commentators. Both my bro and nephew could not contain their glee and jokes. Worse I have three emails from students via our grading program. Two Gumps and a frigging Gator. I hate taking the heat from these guys but I beat our drum pretty hard. At least I dont have to sing Rocky Top during algebra next week.

Hwr

3. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

My office is unfortunately about 60 miles out of Knoxville and I'm surrounded by about 150 UT fans. I proudly fly my NC flags on my office wall for all to see.....I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, it's not as though I can brag and gloat about this one.

1 person likes this.
  4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

[​IMG]

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Maybe you can have the class figure out a formula to make 13=11. :shock::D

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Things have turned around so much USC opened up as 9 point dogs to Stanford today. To think a couple back, what was it, 40 point favs? sheesh.

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

You've got to remember ... all the "Media" talking heads have hearts for the NE and West Coast. They will always find something bad to say about the SEC, and they heart to find a team like LSU, who've gotten away with a few.

If LSU was Ohio State ... they'd all be making excuses for them and still have them ranked #2 ..... and would be talking about the future comeback.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

You got it.

Unfortunately about 3/4's of my kids will be able to do that! DOH!!!!!!

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

:lol:

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I seem to remember getting ripped pretty badly for Ole Miss, too, and it was definitely deserved, as well.

This monumental screw-up is somehow better because we won, while being worse because we won. How is this possible?

And for the record, since Texas was brought up in this thread. Mack Brown lucked out of his clock mismanagement in the Big 12 CG last year (when a shot at the national title was on the line), and then led his team to an embarrassing end of the Red River Rivalry on Saturday. But people don't harp on Mack Brown (who I think isn't much better than Miles, either.)

1 person likes this.