Howie Rips LSU...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cmspeedy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Kliee

Kliee Founding Member

And when this happens then and only then will you see consideration for replacing Miles... He is the coach for our Tigers... He is 5-0 at the moment (that could change) and he is consistently in the top 10 in recruiting. Now I am not defending Miles by any means, but thinking that Aleva is going to fire a coach while he is winning is foolish.

2. Gold Nugget

Gold Nugget Veteran Member

And, he should not have. I never understood why so many felt the need to jump on him about that one. If any coach in the 2007 Auburn-LSU game should have gotten some heat about the end, it was Tuberville.There very well could/should have been :04 on the clock,not :01. Sure the odds weren't in Auburn's favor, but as wacky as the Auburn-LSU series has been, Auburn may have had at least one play after a kickoff with :04 left

I hate it, but I can't disagree with you on that one.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

There was no lilt in your voice. They missed it.:yelwink2:

4. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Understood - wanted a greater impact.

5. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

People in Austin have been calling for the head of (OC) Coach Davis for as long as I can remember. He is still there.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Thanks. I have a few others. Fire Mile...Fire Crowton...The offense sucks...etc. Which one do you like the best?

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He just wants you to stop exaggerating. 5 losses in 2008 to 4 losses in 2009 is progression, not regression. Zero losses so far this season is certainly not regression, either.

5-0 with two cupcakes still to play gives us 7 wins easy. Ole Miss, Auburn, Arkansas, Florida, Bama and a bowl game remain. We split those, which is completely doable, and we finish 10-3. Not regression.

8. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

what is being lost in all of this is the fact that LSU doesn't seem too concerned with scoring until they HAVE to. this continually leads to games that come down to the last minute (second.) if LSU showed a sense of urgency earlier in games, maybe we wouldn't have to rely on last-minute heroics.

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Yes he did in the short clip I saw.

10. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

And if the new guy doesn't win - remembering Stovall after Mac, he'll be fired.