Huge 2010 Improvement for LSU Football

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Tiger football will make a humongous improvement for the 2010 season.
    Why, you may ask? Its because I have bought this book for Les Miles and Gary crowton.

Lets just hope they read it

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Crowton may need the cliff notes.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Wasn't there a version of that, but for college football in the movie The Waterboy?

4. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

:rofl: I doubt Crowton would read it because it doesn't come with diagrams and the Shotgun fomation is referred to as "Less than ideal formation."

1 person likes this.
  5. TwT

TwT Denham Springs High 85'

maybe if Crowton reads it he then can teach the team how to run a proper option play, and also learn that when #8 gets on the field you dont have to run a end around play with him every time, the other teams are waiting ever time, oh and another thing to learn in the book is "Play action pass" from the "I" formation, dont run the ball every time your team lines up in the "I" formation, I dont really think Crowton could pick up on anything in the book. I wish the best for my Tigers but I will say again, I think if Crowton stays and looking at next years schedule we will be 7-5 at best, could easily be 5-7 ( I HOPE I am WRONG ), this offense is stagnant, going nowhere and the rest of the SEC west is getting better, then we have some tough out of conference teams to play next year. I still have faith in Miles but if Crowton stays and my prediction come true I will be one of the first calling for Miles head next year because that just shows me that if we can see it and he can't he doesn't need to be in the position he in. ok I am done, sorry for rambling but it just come out sometimes. :LSU231:

6. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Before clicking on this thread I thought it had to be football for dummies.

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

How would Fantasy Football for Dummies help? I assume you mean Football for Dummies? And actually, you might try reading Football for Dummies. If you understood football better, you wouldn't be so frustrated about LSU football. Also, why do you have the 2003 National Championship in your sig, but not the 2007 National Championship?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The pic I posted was the one I found in a Google search. The only way I could be less frustrated with LSU football this season would be if I didn't know anything about football.

Does Les Miles pay you to be his internet apologist? OK, 9-3 or 10-2 is about how most fans predicted the season would turn out. What is frustrating is the WAY it happened. Can you honestly tell this forum that you found any impriovement in the offense this season? Are you happy with the way Gary Crowton called plays? Are you just overjoyed that the time of possesion for most game was way unbalanced in favor of our opponents? Do you have a believable explanation why the player responsible for most of the electrifying plays and long runs this season spent most of the season picking splinters out of his ass?

Don't you think that even a decent high school coach would have managed the game situation and the clock a lot better than CLM did in the Ole Miss game? I could go on and on but we all know all about these things and they have been rehashed over and over not only on this forum but in the media both local and nationally.

You don't need a PHD in rocket science to have a good grasp of the basic tenets of the game of football and the basic strategies of any game situation. Most knowledgable football fans understand these things. You would think that these things should be second nature to highly paid coaches at a major D1 program

9. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

[​IMG]