Huge Recruiting Weekend at LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Brian

Brian Founding Member

tzanghi likes this.
  2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Sage Ryan hanging out with kayshon Boutte. Saivion Jones is there today too.

Bengal B and Brian like this.
  3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Korey Foreman supposedly said he was close to committing to LSU during his visit two weekends ago. He also had really strong things to say about UGA when he was there a couple weeks ago. It’s looking like a two school battle at this point. Would be huge if we could get him on campus for an actual official visit at some point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLdZ05FomM/?igshid=1rxtd3ki9adia

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

247sports says Foreman and Maason Smith really want to play together, and that Smith is 100% LSU. Get those two, get Sage Ryan from Lafayette, get Tristan Leigh, get at least 2 of the 3 stud WRs in the Baton Rouge area (1 is committed already) and this is a top 3 class.

kcal likes this.
  5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Yea Smith has been vocal about it himself. Said he and Foreman playing together is a real thing or something like that and said that realistically, they have the same top-3. I don’t think Smith is as much of an LSU lock as people think though. He’s said on social media that Georgia is fully in it for him. So it’s a battle for both.

But if your scenario plays out, you’re talking easily top-10 class of all time, probably even top-5 of all time.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Georgia is a very, very real threat for Foreman, and they feel really good about stealing Smith. Gonna be a battle, but would be huge to land both.

shane0911 and tzanghi like this.
  7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

What’s the word on Sage Ryan? I assumed he was all us because of Kevin Faulk but I never really hear anything about him.

Brian likes this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

He listed his top 3 yesterday, LSU, Bama and Clemson. Last time I looked, 247 had him 100% LSU

tzanghi and Brian like this.
  9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

He's expected to be LSU given his cousins (Kevin and Trev Faulk), we are the home team, and we're in his top 3, but he's not committed yet. Clemson is the only one in his to 3 he has not and cannot visit essentially. He's been to Bama and LSU.

Lot of folks say he's 100% LSU Tiger, but I've heard a couple mention Bama.

We will see but I was hoping he'd have committed by now.

tzanghi likes this.
  10. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Everything I’ve seen has been LSU, but like you said, I can’t understand why he wouldn’t be committed if he really was all LSU. He made a comment on social media the other day in response to the renewal of the dead period until 1/1/21 saying that now he has to commit blindfolded. Makes me think he’s seriously evaluating others.

Brian likes this.