Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by gyver, Dec 24, 2012.

1. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

The only things I can think of that comes close to this is a day fishing or a Tiger football game.

Attached Files:

CajunlostinCali likes this.
  2. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

That is awesome!

3. gyver

Thanks Tiga. Nothing like spending quality time with kids. We watched 3 coons and a bobcat before he came along.

4. lsutiga

You right. Life is all about memories. Spend all the time you can with him. You'll turn around and he'll be grown & gone. I was told that, DID spend a lot of time with mine, but it STILL doesn't seem CLOSE to enough. One will be graduating from HS this year. Seems like only a few years ago that we brought her home from the hospital.

gyver likes this.
  5. gyver

I have a 21 yr old daughter. She grew up to fast. I learned a lot from her about quality time. My son is 9 and youngest daughter is 13. Lots of hunting, fishing, ball games and 4 wheeler riding still to come.

Attached Files:

6. lsutiga

Beautiful family! No pics of mom? hehe

7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Jesus!

8. lsutiga

You jelly?

9. gyver

How about the girlfriend. She shot a little buck with youngest daughters .243 so I bought her a .270 for Christmas. Have a pic but file is to large to load it says.

10. lsutiga

Nah, I was just picking. It's understood on another forum I post on and a running joke.

Be careful about posting pics- ESPECIALLY your kids. Sadly there are a lot of freaks on the net.

Nevermind TC. She doesn't get out much, she knows a woman's place is in the kitchen. She's a freak ...in the sheets.