Huskers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mach316, Oct 7, 2010.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

and k state is going to pull the upset.

2. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

:confused:

3. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Dumber than I thought if you think this isn't Crowton's offense. Because Les Miles said "Hey, the offense was pretty good in 2007, I have to change that." (Yet somehow run the same scheme)

And Les Miles, the one everyone bitched about who wants to run out of the I formation 95% of the time, suddenly wants to run 4 and 5 wide all of the time, and run out of the shotgun.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

That's going to go over well. Neb. could get there. But Oregon's schedule is a walk in the park.

5. CajunPunk

C'mon, man. It's an obvious mix. There are two hands in the cookie jar, and I would say that Miles getting involved probably happened during the Arkansas game in '08 when we saw Miles pacing the sidelines with the play sheet for the first time. As bad as Lee was that year, the offense overall wasn't that bad up to that point. We then got conservative and blew the game in the second half.

6. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I didn't mean you. But I can imagine the:

"OMG WTF BBQ! FIRE MILES HIRE PELINI!"

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

les dictates this limited offense, that much i know as fact. but i have no idea what that quote and garble is supposed to mean.

8. CajunPunk

But what does that have to do with Saban?

9. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

There's a segment that don't like that he's having so much success at 'Bama, while LSU isn't(not that I believe that). I'm a newbie, but I see tons of threads where Saban's name is always brought up(like right now :D), but he's not relevant here anymore expect when we play against them.

I think having 2 former coaches win national championships in 2 straight years would be good for the coaches, but it would just add unnecessary pressure on whoever is coaching here to win a title.

Personally, I think there's too much whining already. :cry:

10. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Limited offense? Go back and watch the Va Tech game in 2007. Then rewatch the Tennessee game. It's pretty much the same.

LSU came out and threw 7 passes in the first quarter (12 total plays) vs Tennessee.

Vs. WV, 5 passes out of the first 8 plays.

Don't act like LSU comes out every game and just runs runs runs runs until they HAVE to throw the ball. It's called over-thinking. That is his problem.

(On that note, KSU is AWFUL)