I am close to ending my love affair with LSU football

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 27, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

LSU football is awesome ! The Fans :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

it's all about the fans and the need to win every game

I feel the same way I felt as coach Mac was forced out of Baton Rouge

I hear nothing but hate and laughs about Coach Miles!

It is sad and breaks my heart - Of course I am still hanging as a 100% fan but I am close

If and when Coach Miles is forced out by lack of support I am done!

I know many of you will say something like - don't let the door hit ya !

it's a what ever back at you

we shall see

1 person likes this.
  2. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I can understand your feelings here, but don't break up with LSU football because of what fans are saying. Hell, fans have been doing this stuff as long as I've known what a football was. The beauty of this is that we can have our own opinions and ideas about what should or shouldn't happen at LSU... and we have the power to ignore those loudmouths (as described in another topic here) when they are on the rowdy side. But LSU football, yesterday and today, will remain tomorrow. With or without Miles, Croaton, or the bad or good players, it will still be here and there will always be opinions and ideas.

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Grow some thick skin dude. No need to dramatize what has been known for years. As I have said here many times,

The best thing about LSU is the fans.
    The worst thing about LSU is the fans.

If you didnt know that you are incredibly naive. Its just the way it is and has been for years. Albeit the level of pressure is clearly turned up from our recent successes and a spoiled fan base but we have essentially been a very demanding bunch for decades. You should know better if you remember how Cholly Mac was ousted. It is what it is.

4. mcstraycat

mcstraycat Founding Member

Can't everyone just leave Les alone?!?!?!
    OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
    You are all so mean!!!

[​IMG]

:wave::wave::wave:

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sounds like a pussy to me. At best, an idiot. To blame fans- many of which are not even former students of LSU- and pull his donations, support, etc. tell me he's less than a fan than what the big pussy is crying about.

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

For someone who tries to come off as the most positive, supportive LSU fan, this is very interesting.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So did big $$ bags pull his cash because the fans don't like miles? or was it because HE didn't like miles? Either way expect more of the same and in larger quantities coming soon. He is still the same coach as he always has been. The team is 7-1 great. The faults that got this board into a frenzy oh about the middle of the 2nd half of the UNC game are still there. They are just sort of like a herpes flare up and you just never know when it will strike next. I wish him the best, I really do, I also believe his days in BR are numbered.

1 person likes this.
  8. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Aw shucks! I don't believe your post! Upon reflection, YOU don't really believe it either!
    WHY? Think about it. You love LSU--the whole ball of wax--everything--including reading posts by spoiled, whiny forum weenies.

So, say Miles bails. OK! Now, as you have posted, "You're done!"

So, come next Fall, who's your team now? Who are you gonna tune into, whose forums are you gonna visit? What are ya gonna do with all that purple & gold paraphernalia? Will you turn your head & mute the sound when LSU gets flashed onto the screen?

HEY! With respect, NOT BUYING IT!

I was a NY Jets fan forever. Remember, after SB III, they went south and didn't become truly competitive till I moved to AZ in 2003!

And ya know what? I STILL tune them in and seek them out whenever they play! It's in the BLOOD, man.

LSU is in your blood too! Your post is forgiven--you just had a senior moment.

LSU...AZ CARDS...NY JETS...HOFSTRA PRIDE...(Uh, scratch that last one: The Pride was EUTHANIZED due to lack of interest).

You are BLESSED to have the LSU TIGERS, truly, incontrovertibly, BLESSED!

1 person likes this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

so long fair weather fan. sorry everything in LSU World can't be lovey dovey perfect for you.

However, we don't really need or want fickle fans like you.

10. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

If your love for Les Miles is greater than your love for LSU then feel free to leave when he does. That would be idiotic though. I can guarantee that he won't be the Tigers' last coach. Probably not even the last one in your lifetime.

1 person likes this.