I am close to ending my love affair with LSU football

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 27, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Sometimes subtraction by addition ends up being the means to the end. We are well on our way here.

2. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

We don't need these types of topics.....let's not put up yet another negative perception of the LSU Fan Base. We, as LSU Fans, need to play positive criticism in these times. Too much negativity is a really bad thing. Now, we all know where the problems are (OC, assistant coaches, some cranky fans and nothing new there), lets not feed that fire by indulging in negative remarks. Sure, be a critic but with a positive spin!

3. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Not BLESSED, DIVINELY FAVORED!

That's why the Jackwagons hate us, JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!twocrystals!

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Some of you just don't get it. It has nothing to do with the team or my love for LSU.

It's Baton Rouge and the people I talk to about LSU football. It's just no fun for me and I am close to done. So it is just nothing but me being done with talking or posting about football! The fun of the game is gone like the fun I see on Cam playing the game. He is having fun but not many Tigers fans have fun hardly ever. Nothing is ever just right. We win but we didn't play right! The coach is stupid and the players are not being coached up! It's never ending and it is just over for me.

We beat Bama on Sat and then it's how bad Bama played and how lucky Les is.

bye

5. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

You could just spare us all of your whining and not go on message boards if you don't like it.

1 person likes this.
  6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Wouldn't this be an interesting time in your life to transfer all your positive energy to the second most interesting SEC team in Tigerland? Life is short, why put yourself through such constant uncertainty. Think about it, where never is heard a discouraging word and skies are not cloudy all day.

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's a lot to do with why our fans are complaining. We don't have players dominating on the offensive side of the ball, despite our talent.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Ya know, I actually can see Tigercliff's point in his latest post. BUT.........

Tiger Cliff, you need to quit being a puss. Grow a set. Man up. Whatever it takes. You're embarrassing my gender...assuming you're a man. Stop it.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I agree, not matter how ya slice it... :yelwink2:

Cliff's an emotional guy and "those kind" are usually at one end of the spectrum or the other. All in or busted.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Correct...and it needs to be noted that it goes both ways...and neither way is productive.