I am done with the Digital Perch - Rival and LSU bashing the norm almost

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 21, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well, had a great time visiting with all the great people over there. But it has turned very ugly. An Auburn fan has shown up and it is now basically a dog pile of insults.

To be honest guys, do what you want. But I simply wanted to talk football. I to was guilty of this trash talking specifially at Auburn but then Chuck came around (From Auburn) and basically proved that if we stick to football this can be a fun forum to discuss a game.

Let me repeat that a f(*#ing game.

I am done for awhile. I tried like hell on USC's board to NOT retort basically most of what they are saying. Then a rogue auburn fan showed and well you saw the post. Then it turned into a dog pile with the Auburn fan laughing it up and basically making up stories.

I am out. Shame to because most of the people I met there were great people.

It is amazing some people will insult fellow southeners because their 18 year old kids are going to play a football game against each other. Both LSU and other fans alike. I am not pleading we are victims here. I see LSU fans on other boards making an ass of all of us.

I will say this. LSU has many bad fans. I will admit more then most.
    But this LSU bashing, is just old.

Lets stick to football, and the insults to a minimum.
    We can control it here.

People like Chuck come here to talk football, lets leave it at that.
    All the USC fans came here in peace and we had a jolly old time.

Jeez...
    Geaux Tigers.

2. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Texas, I admit, it is getting a little testy over on Digital right now. It seems that a few of our more respected posters over on the digital roost had a bad trip and experiences at LSU and are expressing it now on the boards. I know the temptation to try and defend your school and team are great because you see it as an attack on something you care about but just let us vent for a few days and let us get it off our chest. I can tell already the topic is starting to get old. Soon we will be talking about Tenn and believe me if you thought its bad over there now just wait, there is an intense hatred growing in the Gamecock community for Tenn and anything Orange.
    I was not there so I will not comment on Death Valley or the LSU fan base. I will say however that the interaction I have had with LSU and their fans thru the internet have been top notch. You have one hell of football team, and you all should be very proud. And I also thought Saban was a class act to call off the dogs (er... I mean tigers ;) ) in the fourth quarter.
    And Texas if you come to cola next year mabey we could tailgate together. I try to make it to at least one game a year (I'm broke and have a family ;) ) and I think I am going to try and make the LSU game.
    Anyhoo this is getting long so I will stop. I hope I am still invited on here to talk before our Basketball and Baseball series with you guys.
    Good luck on the rest of your season and please beat Auburn, for some reason I have never liked them very much.

GO COCKS!!!!

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Texas

Sounds Like Bad Grapes to me over on the Perch. But for whatever is said over there I spoke to a # of La Tech fans who made the trip to the Cock Pit and they said that the norm is very bad languge and insults the whole time they were at the Cock Pit. USC fans that made the trip to Baton Rouge the last time they won all of those Posters said they had a great trip that no bad Language no one was given the Finger. So my point is that I think some of the Cocks came in and got a little pissed and could not take the "Tiger Bait" Chant and they were looking to have a Bad Time after that.

The guy over on the Perch that Posted he had Food thrown at him and his family must have had that happen in the Same spot that the LSU fans Burned that little old lady van last yr at the Auburn game. You know the Spot where nobody can see it happening. Personally I think the Plainsmen are behind all the bad post and if not then don't come back if you do not like the Tailgating Capital of the World.

38 to 14 probably had nothing to do with the bad time they had.

HEY COCKS QUIT ACTING LIKE A PLAINSMAN

4. TexasTigers

Whale, you are always welcome my friend.

Geaux Tigers
    Geaux GameCocks.

5. TexasTigers

Man is "Tiger Bait" that offensive. This guy wants LSU fans to come to USC next year so he can spit on us.

Here is a post about their QB's mother.

Maybe we should quit doing it ;)
    ---------------
    "Outside Tiger stadium. That is one chick who doesn't take anything off of anyone.

A bunch of Coeds were taunting her and she said

"DATS RIGHT WE'RE TIGA BAIT AND WE GON' SET DA TRAP TO NIGHT!!'

Didn't turn out like that but:

They didn't have much to say. I was ROTFLMAO. Talked to her she seems to be a great person.

I personally want to invite LSU fans to come to Cola next year.

PAY BACK IS HELL.

YOU WILL PAY AND I WILL SPIT ON YOU! "
    ------------------------

6. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Founding Member

Whaleofacock:

What's going on w/Digital??? When is the Digital Roost coming back online??? I can not for some reason register on there AND apparently, someone else has my handle somewhere.

Anyhow, to my LSU friends, a belated congrats on a great victory last week against us; it certainly was a tale of two halfs. Yall played like defending SEC Champions on Saturday night. I thought the west was Ole Miss' to loose, but you've convinced me otherwise. Best of luck the rest of the way!!!

7. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Southern I just sent you a pm.

8. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

I bet us LSU fans hacked into the Perch and destroyed it.