I am jealous

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by TheDude, May 22, 2008.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I might be alone in this opinion, but I think its alittle much for a trailer.

I always have in mind that pulling a trailer is like a rolling billboard, and that thing passing on the interstate is gonna look like a big blur.

Now saltys you would be able to pick out the logo, even though it is Toonces.

JMO

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Exactly why we didn't go with a wrap.....that and the expense. I spent about $300.00 on our graphics. The goal was to be able to read it from the other side of the interstate.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

yeah, but i wouldnt mind being behind that trailer and seeing coach miles for several miles. :grin:

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

S'all good.

I wouldn't drop that much money on a trailer, myself. But I get all pumped up knowing some folks are such huge Tiger fans that they go to all that trouble and expense. :thumb:

Lovin' every minute of it! :geaux:

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'm with you. To me, that trailer is "a little too much" for my personal tastes (sensory overload). If I won some sort of prize that gave me the chance to pick between that trailer and saltyone's trailer, I'd personally pick saltyone's trailer.

A friend of a friend has a big white pick-up truck detailed LSU-style, and I love it, and it reminds me of saltyone's trailer (unfortunately I've only seen that big white LSU-detailed pick up truck two or three times and I can't remember the exact detail job to describe it to y'all, but I thought it was an awesome job).

If money was no object, I'd still be tempted to stick with the look of saltyone's trailer, although the paint/print material used would be extremely beautiful, like 24-carat gold outlines, shimmering expensive purple and gold paint used, stuff like that... I'd have to get a decal expert to consult with to get it just right.

However, I do feel that qualey99's trailer is awesome in the sense that it shows a lot of innovation. For example, I never realized that you could put a picture wrap on the sides of a trailer, and even though I wouldn't choose the picture wraps that qualey99 chose, I still never would have been inspired to even think of picture wraps until seeing qualey99's trailer. Because it is inspiring like that, qualey99's trailer is a work of art (great art inspires better and better art, which inspires better and better art, etc).

The only side of qualey99's trailer that I personally like is the side with Mike in the cage -- my first thought was that I think that would be cool to design a trailer that with a photo wrap that looks just like the trailer we pull Mike around Tiger Stadium in:

[​IMG]

Basically, I'd be very tempted to design a trailer with a photo wrap to make it look just like the trailer we pull Mike around Tiger Stadium in. Qualey99's trailer has a picture of Mike the Tiger that doesn't even look like Mike the Tiger in my personal opinion, so I'd find a picture of a tiger that reminds me of what Mike looks like to me. Second, I'd have Tiger Stadium in the background, not the habitat we have for Mike on the side of the Stadium.

As for the other three sides of the trailer, I'd be very tempted to make each of the four sides look like the trailer that we pull Mike around Tiger Stadium in. However, I would consider using other pics. For example, I do like qualey99's idea of putting a pic of Les Miles and the crystal on the trailer. I'd be very tempted to put this exact pic on one side of the trailer:

[​IMG]

If I chose to make one side a pic of just Mike the Tiger in his trailer we pull around the stadium, and a second side just a pic of Les Miles and Matt Flynn with the crystal, I'd probably choose a pic of the Golden Girls for the third side and a pic of Tiger Band for the fourth side, or maybe an aerial pic of Tiger Stadium. What would y'all do if you could design your own trailer, and money was no object?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

etc, etc, etc

6. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Founding Member

that's called a 9th ward icechest

7. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone post a picture of Salty's trailer? I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of it.

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

EDSBS Blog got a hold of it...:hihi:

From Ragin Cajun, we have more evidence that LSU fans merc every tailgate they touch with their patented mix of overkill, lack of shame, and color combinations that would make the recently departed Yves Saint-Laurent weep into his sissy but stylish man-hankie.
    [​IMG]
    Note the other SEC teams listed on the top. It makes the trailer faster.

[​IMG]
    Get that crystal off the tiger’s nose before it suffocates, white glove man!
    [​IMG]
    Boudreaux, dat de sexiest thing you evah seen?
    [​IMG]
    Reliance on internet humor for trailer decoration=DRANK to you all!

EDSBS » Archive » LSU FANS TRAILERS STAY STRONG, PLAYA

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

they make that sound like its a bad thing.:huh::lol: