I believe everyone is being just to dang nice...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I read a post about LSU,s def. on the Perch. Said we would be going home hunrgy after the game. I posted back that we would have plenty of yard bird for dinner. This teddkohncock got really personal in his response. Calling me personally, a dumass and stating I eat road kill. Sh--. like that is uncalled for. But smack like yard bird shouldn't bring that kind of response. Fans should be able to do some talk without people making it a personal thing.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

It's alot easier to talk smack with the Auburns or the Ole Misses. The folks from South Carolina are just too darned nice.:)

3. PhantomBantam

PhantomBantam Freshman

Yard Bird is not so bad. But if the yard bird is trying to cross the road and the LSU team is driving the truck that hit it, and if you were hungry, and had some cajun spices handy...

Ala road kill....

Teddy is usually a good sport, reactions happen. He is one of the better fans, but I make no excuses for anyone. I do think its acceptable to bully up on one's own home fan board. That's what its for. I hope we (as visitors) show the respect deserved for an opponents home site during any pregame banter. I wouldn't get too upset about it.

Perhaps you should have countered with a nice recipe for Yard Bird Road Kill Stew and I'm sure we all would have remembered its about the game.

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Now that is class, thanks.

5. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Yeah Phantom is correct Teddy is a good fan, sometimes we all lose it every now and then.
    Anyhoo, My family used to visit friends that lived in Baton Rouge and they fixed us some crawdad stew one time and I have loved cajun cooking ever since. SO if any of you Cajuns has a recipe for a real good Crawdad dish. I would be forever grateful.

Well this is getting way off topic so I will shut up now.

GO COCKS!!!

6. gamecocksfan

gamecocksfan Freshman

I'm also going to defend Teddy. He must have had a bad day. He is one of the posters I look forward to reading. Maybe someone forgot to tell him that LSU fans are the exception to the rule. I'm sure you know what I mean. I think some teams fans act like they are the football team and whoever is the most obnoxious wins. We (USC & LSU fan) haven’t forgotten where the game is played.

Geaux Cocks!

7. IM4USC

IM4USC Freshman

Think we're nice huh, Mr. Ellis?

We're not so nice...

I think ya'lls mommas wear combat boots.

So there.

8. gamecocksfan

gamecocksfan Freshman

...and she dress ya funny too! I have to go....now that I've had such a potty mouth I have to wash my mouth out.

9. Cocksaswayin

Cocksaswayin Freshman

LSU.... Go north from N.O. till ya smell it and west till ya step in it!

10. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Founding Member

We pride ourselves as being one of the classiest fanbases in the nation, Ellis!!! Thanks for the compliment!!!:)