I believe everyone is being just to dang nice...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Oct 15, 2002.

1. OregonGamecock

OregonGamecock Freshman

AHHHHHHHH, blow it out your butt!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what you want?????:D :D :D We Gamecocks have a hard time being jerks, it has only been a couple of years since we were at the bottom of the college football world!!!! There for a while we were the Cinci Bengals of college football. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Re: Re: I believe everyone is being just to dang nice...

True. That does tend to give people perspective.

Oh well, it just allows to appreciate your current success that much more.

3. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

I will only give out receipe's if you stop saying 'crawdad' and start saying 'crawfish'!

4. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

You have to realize I grew up in SC. :D.
    I am begging you to give me some good receipe's for CRAWFISH ;) .
    Thanks in advance.

5. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

are you going to BR for the game- if so, buy a river road's cook book - any version (I think there are 3 now) - best cajun receipes!
    The cookbook is a most for most south LA natives
    I am up here in yankeeville and missing the cajun food as well.....although I am in NYC so there are lots of good restuarants here, just no cajun ones (or not that I have found )

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Crawfish season is in the spring. In fact, this is the WORST time to get them. Anything you get now will be frozen, pre-cooked (bland) tails only. And there will be a 99.9% chance it will be the crappy kind imported frozen from China. I don't reccommend it.

7. la tigra

la tigra Freshman

ellis is correct.....but if you get a cookbook you will have your receipe......where to find them in SC is another question.....but you are on your own for that one!
    I just can't wait to come home for Christmas and eat at the Chimes! The fried crab fingers are the best!

8. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Thanks for the Names of the books I am going to see if I can find them on Amazon. As far as the CRAWFISH are concerned that is another matter altogether. Being in SC we have pretty good seafood, but Crawfish is a whole other story. I will have to see what my fresh market has, if that fails to produce some decent eats, I may have to get a little creative and try and get some of the family friends in BR that I mentioned earlier to send me some ;). Thanks agian for the info.

GO COCKS!!!!