I believe LSU will lose badly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Teusink, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

I am not attempting to be brash but LSU has so many things going against. 1) they have not played anyone 2) UGA has 3) UGA is excellent on the road 4) UGA is better manned in nearly every position including WR (even with injuries) 5) Coaching although I like Saban alot 6) LSU's total lack of a running game

When Georgia had not proven itself I was worried about beating South Carolina. LSU has beaten nobody and their fans seem quite brash

Actual quote from LSU fan onNOLA board

"Western Illinois is a quality team despite their 1-AA status, Arizona is one of the most underrated teams in the country, and Lousiana MOnroe could play any SEC team tough"

give me a break

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

LOL, you're kidding right!!!!:D :D :D

3. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

"Western Illinois is a quality team despite their 1-AA status, Arizona is one of the most underrated teams in the country, and Lousiana MOnroe could play any SEC team tough"

don't know who said that but that's about the stupidest comment i've heard in my life

arizona is horrible...ULM can barely hang w/ anyone in their own conference

and buddy, our WR corps are much better than yours...and running backs too

4. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

WR corps

IF Gibson or Brown had played those teams they would have put up playstation numbers. We go so deep that it is rididculous need i remind you that Gary and johnson both have started. Maybe you saw a little catch johnson made against Auburn. Oh yeah and Bailey was the number one hs reciever in the nation last year.

Wait til you see cooooooooop run the ball

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

And I believe that you're a Idiot, who will be suprised at about 6 PM saturday evening on what the final score is.

6. spiggot13

spiggot13 Founding Member

Man, you got it all wrong. None of Georgia's recievers are better that Clayton and Herderson. Lack of a running game? Our O-line is one of the best in the country and Joseph is fast and cant cut on a dime. We went on the road and totally dominated Arizona. You might say Zona sux but to destroy a ANY team in their house is a tough thing to do. And your bragging about beating Clemson and SC. It's time to face the facts Dawg fan, going home a loser tomorrow. Geaux Tigers.

7. geauxscott

Re: WR corps

Watch out guys, Gary and johnson have STARTED...wow, thats amazing..I didn't know you had 2 starters at WR!!!!

wow, johnson made a catch....thats odd for a WR!!!! Oh, by the way "Maybe you saw a little catch henderson made against Kentucky"

8. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

what ever. USC and Clemson both suck. MAybe not as bad as AZ and ULM, W ILL. But just the same neither team has been tested till Sat. Sat will determine who is better end of story.

9. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

Bandwagon capts

the only reason you all say SC sux is because they got so thoroughly thrashed by UGA. Man I hate to hear what BAMA fans will say about y'all when that came comes around. Oh and to the gentleman who says Strength of Schedul has no bearing on the game the BCS seems to think differently

10. geauxscott

Re: Bandwagon capts

Tutsy,

SOS has no bearing on this game.....this is not the BCS championship....your SOS won't mean jack when your record is (3-1) come saturday!!!

If we gave "Dumbest Poster of the Year" awards you would win...hands down!!