I believe LSU will lose badly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Teusink, Sep 19, 2003.

1. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Don't you have a player to bail out of jail or a ring to bid on on Ebay? :dis:

2. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

Name calling

i think that in trach talking you have taken the leg up. I would like to let you who say all we have is Greene and Pollack. Polloack is i would say the third or fourth best defender on the team but you might liek to guess who else we have.

3. spiggot13

spiggot13 Founding Member

Teusink. Are you coming to the game? I want to see if you look as stupid as you sound.

4. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Well Teus,

Up until now I thought that Georgia fans were pretty well informed.

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Re: Name calling

What???..did anyone esle understand that????? :dis: :dis: :dis:

6. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Since he's obviously a middle-school student, I doubt his mommy/aunt will allow him to make the trip.

7. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

unfortunatley not. too poor for tix.

8. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

Gerogia middle School Education=Masters @ LSU

9. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

wow, and he is quick with the comebacks.......lame, but quick!!!

10. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

dude the reason your comments are so off base was because. you said that Georgia's WR's were better than LSU. You have to be smoking some mighty good sh!t to think that. If Fred Gibson was playing I would say Georgia was Even with LSU. But I have Read lots of reports saying both Gibson, and Ben Watson was out for Saturday's Game. That is their Number one WR and TE. Even if Gibson was playing he ISN'T the best in the SEC. That My friend Is Michael Clayton. Your number one WR since Gibson's been hurt has been Reggie Brown who since leaving high school has been a Major disappointment and till the injury had been banished to the special teams. Corey Webster will stick to him like white on rice. on The other Side if Randall Gay is back Healthy and can play he is more than capable to Handle Michael Johnson. and Ronnie Prude is more than capable of sticking to Damien Gary in the slot. Then You add on Travis Daniels and either Jesse Daniels or Laron Landry and lets not Forget Jack Hunt and Our Secondary can shut down yall's WR's.

I will freely admit I don't know much about your secondary other than Sean Jones and Thomas Davis if he moves back to Rover. but still I don't think they Can shut down Clayton, Henderson, Green, Craig Davis, and Dwayne Bowe. Notice I didnt' say Bennie Brazell (he should stick to track). Wait a minute dosen't UGA still Have Bruce Thornton?? if so he is a decent corner but Clayton will still burn him.