I believe LSU will lose badly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Teusink, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

Someone said UGA is only Pollack and Greene but unfortunately that is not the case. GA's defense consists of several players I would much rather have on my team than Pollack. Typing may not be my strong suit .

2. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

No, it isn't. But it's still better than your game analysis!

:geaux:

:lsug: 13
    UGA 10

3. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

:dis: :dis: :dis: dude, I don't think you could get a middle school education....even in jawja.:shock:

Mommy dropped you on ya head one too many times when you was a baby.(probably only 4 years ago:shock: )

4. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

That is because the Best player on UGA's offense is David Greene with the injuries to Milton, Gibson, and Watson. Pollack is the best player on UGA D, with Thomas Davis probably second. I am not worried about any other players really.

5. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

Tigerlifer3 i appreciate your willingness to hold a constructive conversation. Our Defensive backfield has Thornton, Jones, and Thomas Davis (who I consider to be one of if not the best Def player in SEC) He is also UGA's hardest hitter. THink Boss Bailey but faster. And this week marks the return of Preseason ALL SEC player Kentrell Curry. Although I do not know how effective he will be. Yes your db's are excellent but the problem is Greene won't throw when they aren't open. And with Georgia's corp somebody will be open. I cant say the same for Mauck although he is good. I have not seen him play a decent secondary yet.

6. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

here is a little update about milton. He will never start at UGA again. The new guys are too good aka Coooper and Lumpkin. The only reason Richt likes him is because he picks up the blitz better

7. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

But you don't deny that you're just some punk kid in rural Georgia...

The word I hear up here in Tennessee is that kids in GA get inflated grades to get that free college money...and them promptly flunk out of college...

...then they get that free welfare money.

8. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

By the way, it's spelled G-E-O-R-G-I-A.

I don't remember the song as being "Gerogia on my mind..."

Sounds like a sleeping pill..."Gerogia"

9. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

FightinTiger - Don't know where you have been hearing (in the national media) that all UGA has is Greene and Pollack. What I have been hearing is that they are both at the top of their game in their positions. (I am NOT saying they are absoluately the best, but one of the best.)

Open your eyes. Have a LITTLE humility. This is going to be a Dog and Cat fight, not seen in a long time. Sure, I want UGA to win, but I would not bet on this one.

Home field advantage definately goes to the Tigers.

UGA has had a tougher schedule (not the toughest in the world) but I have to say that goes to UGA.

Stats are stats and the teams end up in a dead heat on that one. Yes, I could sit here and cherry pick all day on why UGA wins that one and you could do the same with the Tigers.

I really do not know about your depth on the bench, I am sure that you have had a lot of players on the field with your record this year, but let me tell you, if you don't think UGA is stacked you had better open your eyes. Coach Richt does more substituting that any coach that I have seen. Watch during the game and keep up with who goes in and who goes out. Come the fourth quarter UGA will still be fresh... in my biased UGA mind that is where the difference just MAY be.

Enjoy the fight, hope everyone stays healthy and we can save the smack talking for after the game, because I sure don't want egg on my face.

:cool:

Didn't go to UGA, went to The Citadel (the other DAWG), but have had UGA season tickets for 33 years! Hey, when you go to The Citadel you have to pick another football team! :)

10. tigermojo

tigermojo Founding Member

Re: Name calling

Teusuk: Are you limbless? Cuz you post like you're typing with a pencil in your mouth. I mean, you can't possibly be that dumb. Can you?