I believe LSU will lose badly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Teusink, Sep 19, 2003.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

LSU also has alot of depth. so in my opinion UGA being fresh in the fourth quarter will not make much difference when they are going up against a fresh LSU!!!!

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Yes, you are.

You've clearly never watched anybody play but Georgia. Your conclusions are erroneous based on a sample size of one.

There have been a lot of interesting Georgia fans on the board this week. You are not one of them. The relentless Chippster must have 100 posts and pushes Georgia at all times, but he's not a blind homer. Only SECChamps2003 was dumber and ruder than you (he disappeared quickly, probably banned).

3. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

geauxscott - I gave you the fact that I did not know about LSU's depth. So you may be right. If you will go back and look at the overall tone of my post, I was not being bold or brash in MY opinion of the game.... bottom line... it's to darn close to call.

I certainly hope that your team is as confident as you. You can bet the Coach Richt and his team are taking you guys VERY serious. Your stats speak for themselves. I hope that this is the best SEC game in 10 years. It sure looks like it could be. ESPN knew what they were doing when they booked this game for the 3:30 slot.

Yet again, I HOPE (not expect) my Dawgs win and they both sides go without injuries.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: WR corps

Like they did against MTSU of the FREAKIN SUN BELT???

5. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

Just to prove my point. You just put an explination point on it for me... without giving me credit.

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Just for the record SECChamps2003 was not banned.

7. SabanFan

No he came back as Teusuck, er, sink.

8. SabanFan

You apparently haven't been around all week. The Doggie posters have been gushing all week about how great their players are and how we have never seen anythin like them and how we played nobody and they beat fierce rivals, ad nauseum. The talk has been pretty cordial until this idiot Toosuck or whatever came on with his asinine postings. I believe it would be appropriate to say we are confident but not cocky. The majority of Georgia posts have been downright arrogant. JMHO.

9. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

nope, you were closer the first time.......toesuck:D

10. Teusink

Teusink Freshman

Sabanfan, in my own defense. I was pretty much cordial to all in my posts until I was attacked by all of you at once with personal insults instead of logical points. My post was made to create a discussion. Which it did. I still do not think it is going to be a close game. But I am a homer and proud of it.