I believe LSU will lose badly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Teusink, Sep 19, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Excuse me you lying sack of dawg sh!t. This is from your very 1st post:

2. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

I understand... there are some on both sides. I just came on to talk about how big of a fight that this will be and there is NO way I would bet on this on.

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

I'm sure in Georgia that's a compliment for one's school to suck...:D

4. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

If you put too much attention on Pollack, others have proved that they will take the open door. Be careful.

5. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

Are all UGA fans so bad on this board, that NO one can carry an intelligent conversation on how close this game really is? With a 1 or 1 1/2 line, even the professionals feel that it's too close to call. Especially with it is taking place in Death Valley, which is probably a 3 point advantage AT LEAST!

If there is nothing but smack to be talked, I will see you guys and gals on Saturday night to either say congradulations or to gloat - just a little.

6. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

need to work on my spelling... part of my education at The Citadel... not UGA .....

7. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Well, Citadel,

I for one am looking forward to a good game. Althought UGA & LSU are both in the SEC, we have not played each other enough. I hope this game adds to the rivalry.

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

If both things are pretty close in talent and skill levels then it will come down to what every game comes down too. Which team executes best and doesnt turn the ball over. You can talk who played who and all that crap all you want.

Bottom line your coming to Death Valley and you arent playing those teams this week. Your playing in Tiger Stadium and believe me Mike The Tiger is very hungry for some dog meat.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You just picked the wrong thread to come in on. Chip82, Southlink, Hairydawg and a few others are classy posters with the ability to take it and dish it out. This dude teusink is the one that set the sabres to rattling. I think you just got caught in the crossfire. Brett will move this to the Smack Board before too long.

10. citadel84

citadel84 Freshman

I'll keep my head down SabanFan. Wish I could be at LSU and take in all that is going own. Good luck!

Don't you agree this is going to be a Cat/Dog fight that the likes have not been seen in a long, long time?