I cannot believe how dirty the Vols play!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ed~, Dec 8, 2001.

1. bigbadjohn98

bigbadjohn98 Guest

yo fella

I hate to tell you, but we had one late hit on Davey, not two, and well that was one player, I personally have no respect for him, i have always hated him. Damn Keyon Whiteside. So ahh good luck, and try to respresent the SEC well.

2. Louisianole

Louisianole Freshman

Still whining Air??Man,you win and still whine.What does Wayne Madkin have to say about your team?? Talk about dirty.

3. Bama in Biloxi

Bama in Biloxi Freshman

Right now I will settle for beating Iowa St. Beating you guys will be nice and it will come in due time. In the meantime, I would rather have a coach with integrity and players who do not hit people out of bounds and then knee them in the ribs. We have a saying at Alabama KAWC. That means Kick A$$ with class. Thats what LSU did last night. Get over it!

By the way I hope Rohan is better in time for the Sugar Bowl!

4. AirGator96

AirGator96 Freshman

louisiansemihole, ya your right your team is not dirty.. They are the classiest team in the land... errrrrrrr NOT ... Enjoy the gator bowl...

5. puttytat

puttytat Founding Member

Bama in Biloxi........

Rohan should be fine for the Sugar Bowl, however, Toefield is a different story unfortunately. To everyone playing a Big 10 opponent in their respective bowl games.......KICK SOME BIG 10 @ss, and for all the SEC schools..........just kick some @ss no matter who it is!!;)

6. Louisianole

Louisianole Freshman

You never answered my question AirGaytorboy,what does Wayne Madkin think of your "sqeaky clean"program?? Maybe you don't know about the incident?? I'll educate you if need be,just let me know.

7. CreoleGumbo

CreoleGumbo Founding Member

I wanna be edumacated

I'll listen to ya!

8. Louisianole

Louisianole Freshman

Well Creole,Wayne Madkin almost had his eye popped out in a pile up while playing uf.In fact,he says that a uf player tried to rip his eye out of his socket,not just poke at it.I'll bet airgaytor has selective memory on this but I'll provide the link if he wants it.

9. ILoveTigers

ILoveTigers Freshman

Stupid late hits

Those jerks should've been kicked out of the game for hitting Davey. And he did get hit 2x, watch the video...one after another. The first one he was totally out of bounds...you could see 2 feet out int he replay, which they showed at least 3 times. And the 2nd late hit was when he was already on the ground. It was really ridiculous.:mad:

10. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

Re: yo fella

Too bad you didn't watch the whole game. You had one late hit out of bounds. You also tried to rip his head off by pulling his face mask backwards on the fourth and inches from the 26.

There was also the late hit on Mauck, and several well I got burned by Reed so I will just tackle him plays.

Nice karma the Vols have, and short memories as well.

GEAUX TIGERS!!