I can't help but get the feeling that.......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LsuBruce, Mar 8, 2003.

1. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

had Bama won this game they would have pranced and taunted like they did the last time they were here. You could see the lack of class coming out in them (Williams) during the game whenever they experienced a little success. It's a shame that certain programs seem to not be able to carry themselves with class and dignity. I have to assume that the universities that have players that act classless (like Ron Grizzard did and Auburn's football team did) must be guilty of teaching their players to HATE other programs and their players. It's the only explanation that I can figure out. Auburn and Alabama seem to have the least sportsmanlike programs in the SEC and I just would like to know why.

2. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

A team is a direct reflection of their coach, PERIOD. That is how you can explain that. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Just watching a tape of the game and it only reinforces to me that Mo Williams is a punk. He flops alot and is unsportsmanlike. After a Dupree dunk at the start of the 2nd half, Dupree tossed the ball to him. Mo apparently didn't like that and turned around and threw the ball into the back of Dupree's head. Total ass.