I can't speak for ya'll but I would,,,,,,,

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Thick and Thin, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Thick and Thin

Thick and Thin Freshman

like nothing better than beating the Longhorns. They won the NC in baseball and football, if they were to win the NC in basketball, it would be the first time ever for a college team. It's not just the opportunity of breaking that streak that compells me but that I hate the arrogance and big-heads of all texas sports organizations and fans. It seems they think they are the beginning of and end of all of everything good in sports. They put on the persona that anything to do with Texas is bigger and better than anything else. It's time to break those horns.

Since I was able to reason and understand, I have despised anything Texas and their fans. The arrogance and boisterous of the natives has turned my stomach for 30 years and continues to. Their, better than thou, attitude and looking down on anyone else, fuels my desire to see them lose in anything and everything. This game means much more to me than seeing LSU win and move into the final four, it's about BEATING one of my most hated teams. SCREW texas and their longhorns. GEAUX TIGERS!! Through Thick and Thin

2. davidcoon

davidcoon Freshman

"I will cut off the horns of all the wicked"

Psalms 75:10

:lsup:
    give em hell Tigers

[​IMG]

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Damn longhorns have a good sports program, win or lose. It doesn't bother me too much, but I would really take pleasure in keeping them from the trifecta while advancing to the final 4. It's just hard for me to bash Texas too much because they've done it all on the playground - they really are hot sh*t.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If Texas wins all 3 NCs, they are entitled to have a "big head".

5. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

Just play the game.

Although I am hardly fond of the Shorthorns, they did beat USC.
    It wasn't like LSU fans were all bumbed out by that either.

Different sport and different venue. Go SEC...

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Texas does have a great AD program, as well they should being the flagship U in a state that size. The baseball championship goes to last year though, not this academic year, they'd have to repeat in baseball in order to have a men's "slam". But I'd have to call 3 national championships in 3 different major sports a great accomplishment even if they were separated by more than a year or two.

7. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

texas owns the nation in college ahtletics.